Today is DAY FIVE of PREVIEW WEEK over on Create with Connie and Mary! We will be starting our Spring Collection 2015 next week and can’t wait to get started! Our design team is busy getting their projects done using both the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs. Today we are introducing the last of our Guest Designers! So happy to have this talented gal on board! Make sure you go over to Create with Connie and Mary and see who she is and come back tomorrow for another FREE TUTORIAL and the last of the FREE subscriptions! And…while you are there, don’t forget to get signed up during our Early Bird Special, it ends on Saturday! Save $5 off the regular $29.95 price and get over 24 project tutorials…at $24.95 that’s $1 each! What a deal!
I’m using Painted Petals again! The center of this card actually started out as one of my swap card prototypes, but I went in a different direction for my Control Freaks swap (I’ll post it later). I actually wasn’t going to show this card, because it bugs me when I look at it…can you tell why? I may tear it apart and re-do it at another time and then show you the makeover! lol!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Whisper White, folded in half.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Painted Blooms Designer Paper.
- The Pool Party cardstock was cut with the Label Framelit and then embossed with the Spring Folder. Two strands of Wild Wasabi Thick Twine were wrapped across the front and secured in the back.
- The Whisper White cardstock was cut with the smaller Label Framelit, then stamped with Painted Petals stamp set in Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi and So Saffron inks. The greeting was stamped with Chocolate Chip. It was placed on the top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A bow was made with the Thick Twine and added with a Mini Glue Dot.
OK…what do you think? Make sure to stop by over on Create with Connie and Mary and see the newest Design Team introduction and her card…it’s really cute! And…make sure to sign up for the Spring Collection 2015! We’re getting ready to start on Sunday!