It’s Day 6 of PREVIEW WEEK over on Create with Connie and Mary! We’re getting ready to launch the Holiday Collection 2014 starting Sunday. It’s full of fun 3D Christmas/Winter home decor and gifts with step-by-step tutorials, suitable for classes or stamp camps! We are showing free tutorials this week so you can see what we are all about! Today, we are introducing the last two Design Team members who have a card idea for you! Check it out over on Create with Connie and Mary…and find out where to sign up for BLOG CANDY…TWO free subscriptions to our Holiday Collection! Don’t delay…Early Bird Savings goes away on Saturday, too! Right now you’ll get over 24 tutorials for only $24.95! That’s $1 each!
Here’s a quick and easy Festival of Trees card to use for your Christmas Cards this year! It uses the Trim the Tree Designer Paper Stack. Many of the patterns in that stack could be used for this card and you can cut two layers per sheet! Nice and flat for mailing, too!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Garden Green, folded in half.
- Next layer is 4 x 5 1/4 Cherry Cobbler.
- On top of that is 3 x 4 1/4 of the Trim the Tree Designer Paper Stack.
- Next are a couple strips of coordinating patterns of DSP (1/2 x 4 and 1/4 x 4) to add across the front.
- The trees were stamped with Garden Green, then the trunk colored with the Chocolate Chip marker. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two stars were punched from Gold Glimmer Paper and placed on top of the trees.
- Finally, Merry & Bright from Christmas Bliss stamp set was stamped with Cherry Cobbler Ink on Whisper White and cut with a flag end.
OK…check out the introductions of the remaining two Design Team Members today over on Create with Connie and Mary…and find out where to get signed up for BLOG CANDY, too!