I made up a QUICK and easy card using Moon Lake to celebrate Day 6 of our PREVIEW WEEK for Create with Connie and Mary Card “Create”tions Celebrations! We introduced another of our Design Team Members today, so check out who it is and where you can go to win a chance for a FREE SUBSCRIPTION! No worries if you’ve already subscribed…we’ll apply your win to our next session! And…while you are at Create with Connie and Mary website, make sure to sign up for our NOTHING BUT CARDS session! We are starting on Sunday!
I love the images in Moon Lake, but haven’t used it much! And I hadn’t used this image at all! Looking out the window lately, I’ve seen a LOT of fat robins around! It inspired me to do this card. Really, you couldn’t get much simplier!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake with the bottom corners rounded using the Project Life Corner Rounder.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Chocolate Chip was added to the base, rounding the bottom corners, too.
- On the 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White, the image was stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink in the lower left corner and colored using Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz, Wisteria Wonder and Sahara Sand Stampin’ Write Markers. The bottom corners were also rounded.
- The greeting from Moon Lake was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
- In the background, the Gorgeous Grunge speckle image was stamped a couple times diagonally across the front with Soft Sky Ink.
See…that’s it! Took about 10 minutes…mostly pulling out my supplies! OK…make sure to stop by Create with Connie and Mary today for your chance to win a FREE subscription! AND…make SURE to stop by here tomorrow…I’ll have my FREE TUTORIAL for you to wrap up the end of Preview Week!