Time for our monthly Greek Isles Achievers Blog Hop! The theme for this month is products from the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs! Should be lots of great new ideas from this talented group! You are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, and you can continue around to all the blog hop stops by clicking on the name under mine on the list at the bottom of this post.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Highland Heather cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top of the 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Whisper White, a 2 x 5 piece of Gingham Gala DSP was added to the bottom.
- A piece of 1/8″ Whisper White ribbon was added across to hide the seam.
- The Stitched Rectangle was cut from Highland Heather cardstock and popped up on the front.
- The jar from Sweetest Thing was stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Pool Party, Daffodil Delight and Highland Heather Stampin’ Blends, then cut with the Jar of Sweets Framelits and added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A couple of the embossed candies were cut from Gorgeous Grape and Daffodil Delight cardstock with the Framelits (LOVE that they have those extra in the set!)
- The Happy Birthday greeting from the Sweetest Thing stamp set is stamped in Memento Black in the upper left corner.
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Greek Isles Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!