- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Basic White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Real Red cardstock is on top.
- A 3-1/4 x 4 piece of Basic Black cardstock was centered on the front.
- The 2-1/2 x 5 piece of black check Pattern Party Host Only Designer Paper was added down the front.
- The greeting from Penguin Place stamp set was stamped with Real Red Ink on a 1/2 x 4 strip of Basic White cardstock and adhered to the front.
- The arabesque Delicate Bauble shape was cut from Real Red, Basic Black and Basic White cardstock. (NOTE: You can get two penguins from the red and black just by using the opposite side of the bauble).
- Trim the Basic Black cardstock into a point by hand (make up a template first) for his face (or use the retired large Heart Dies if you have them).
- Trim the Real Red cardstock across the top. Adhere the Basic Black to the top of the Basic White, then the Real Red over that.
- Two Basic Black 1/2 circle eyes and two Blushing Bride 1/2 circle cheeks (I used the Gingerbread Dies or use the retired 1/2 circle punch). Add to front with Mini Glue Dots. Add highlights to the eyes with White Chalk Pen.
- Cut down the nose punched with the Ice Cream Cone Punch from Daffodil Delight cardstock.
- Adhere the penguin ornament on the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add two Red Rhinestones next to the greeting.
Isn’t he SO cute? Stay tuned…I have even MORE ideas!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!