I'm back from Fiji and trying to get back on my time zone! It is proving much harder coming back than it was going there! I keep wanting to stay up until 2:00 AM, waking up at 7:00 AM and then feel like taking a nap in the afternoon because I'm so tired! I hope I can get back to a normal schedule soon! Here's a picture of the morning sunrise on one of the days. We would get up and walk along the beach before it got hot! I picked up a few pretty shells, but never found the sand dollars that some were finding!
For my mother-in-law's card, I pulled out Everything Eleanor…I haven't used it for a while! I paired it with Tea for Two Designer Paper. Hope she likes it! I made this before I left…I haven't touched a stamp in 2 weeks and am having serious withdrawal! NEED to get into my room tomorrow, I want to make a few things for my daughter-in-law's baby shower next weekend.
Here are the details:
- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Crumb Cake, folded in half for base card.
- 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Whisper White, added a 1 1/2" x 5 1/4 strip of Tea for Two Designer Paper across the top.
- I wrapped a length of Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon around the back and adhered.
- I stamped the medallion from Everything Eleanor in Crumb Cake, then cut it out. I stamped the Mother greeting from Delightful Dozen in Basic Black on top. It is popped up on the front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- I stamped the flowers with Basic Black and Calypso Coral on Calypso Coral cardstock, cut them out and added to the front.
- I added pearls in the centers of the flowers.
- Finally, I stamped the bird in Basic Black on Whisper White, cut him out and placed on the top of the greeting. There is a little pearl in his eye, too!
I think this has a vintage look to it, don't you? To all the mothers out there, Happy Mother's Day!!!
NOTE: I just put up my thermometer for the last few points I need to earn the Stampin' Up! Incentive Trip Cruise for NEXT year! I'm SO close! Every order helps…make sure to check out the retired lists and get those items you want before they go away! Every little order helps! Go to my blog to watch my thermometer go RED! Everyone who orders will be entered to win HOSTESS CREDITS! Please use Hostess Code #WFYSJB9W with your Online Order!