Here's a view from the water of where we stayed at the Sofitel Resort in Fiji! This is just the central building, there are actually two wings of the resort with all the guestrooms that extend off each side. Our snorkeling trip sailboat went right by our resort so I was able to snap this picture!
This is the wing on the right where we stayed…our room is on the top third floor, completely on the left of this picture closest to the water. Yesterday, I showed you the view from our room, so this is the view from the water of the little chapel.
Our first day, we dropped off our swaps at the Hospitality Room, they sorted them and returned them to us on Share Day. Here is the swap I made. I limited myself to using only products that I knew would be available in the new catalog, so that was a real challenge! I had received this set, Sketched Birthday, at Leadership so decided to use it! I'm happy that the Polka Dot Parade Designer Paper will be back, too! And yes, I'm quite taken with the Apothecary Frame look, but added the circles inside, this time, instead of another oval.
Here are the details!
- The base 4 1/4 x 11 of Daffodil Delighted, folded in half.
- 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Polka Dot Parade Designer Paper in Marina Mist (I had several sheets of this, so built my color scheme around it!)
- I cut the Apothecary Accent from Real Red and cut the oval out of the center.
- I used the Piercing Tool around the edges again for a little accent, it is placed on the front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Inside I cut 2" Circles from Daffodil Delight with the Circles Dies. I stamped the Happy Birthday Cupcake image from Sketched Birthday once in Real Red and once in Marina Mist on Whisper White cardstock. The Real Red was punched with the Scallop Circle Punch and the Marina Mist was punched with the 1 1/4" Circle Punch. I popped up the Marina Mist circle with Stampin' Dimensionals and colored it with Real Red and Daffodil Delight markers.
- I added Rhinestones to the top of the cupcake and on the top and bottom of the Apothecary Accent.
- Finally, I stamped the Celebrate greeting in the Sketched Birthday set with Marina Mist and cut it out, then layered on the front.
Hope you like this card! I think it makes a bright and colorful birthday card for someone special!
SPECIAL NOTE: I just put up my thermometer for the last few points I need to earn the Stampin' Up! Incentive Trip Cruise for NEXT year! I'm SO close! Every order helps…make sure to check out the retired lists and get those items you want before they go away! Every little order helps! Go to my blog to watch my thermometer go RED! Everyone who orders will be entered to win HOSTESS CREDITS! Please use Hostess Code #WFYSJB9W with your Online Order!