I’m using the sweet stamp set, Fable Friends, in the Stampin’ Up! Occasions catalog for my card today! I played along with Global Design Project (GDP181) challenge…such pretty SPRING colors!
Here’s my card:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of regular Whisper White cardstock, the Grapefruit Grove and Daffodil Delight Gingham DSP colors were added to the top leaving a 1/8″ border, then the 1-1/2 x 3-3/4 Lemon Lime Twist Gingham DSP across the bottom.
- The Daffodil Delight Organdy Ribbon (sold out) was wrapped around the Whisper White cardstock layer and tied in a bow.
- The goose from Fable Friends was stamped on Whisper White cardstock with Memento Black Ink, then colored with Grapefruit Grove, Daffodil Delight and Lemon Lime Twist Markers. The grass was stamped with Lemon Lime Twist. It was cut with the Large Oval from Stitched Shapes Framelits.
- Easter Greetings from Fable Friends was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Lemon Lime Twist cardstock, then cut with the smallest circle in Stitched Shapes Framelits.
Love this happy, cheerful card and color combination!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM