WOOHOO! Today is the FIRST day of Preview Week over on Create with Connie and Mary! We are getting ready to launch our nothing but cards, Holiday Card “Create”tions 2014! We are doing one week of Halloween/Fall Card Set Tutorials and two weeks of Christmas/Winter Card Set Tutorials and you don’t want to miss out! These are perfect for classes, stamp clubs and stamp camps…or use the ideas for your personal stash! Today Mary Brown has a FREE TUTORIAL using Stampin’ Up!’s Fall Fest for you to download! AND…she is giving away BLOG CANDY! Make sure to go to Create with Connie and Mary to find out how to win a FREE subscription to our Holiday Card “Create”tions 2014!
To celebrate the first day of PREVIEW WEEK, I made up a CAS (Clean & Simple) card using the same set, Fall Fest! Check it out! I was inspired by a card I did a few years ago with a mummy stamp lined up in a row…but these bright colored ghosts are twice as fun!
Here are the VERY simple details:
- The base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Sahara Sand, folded in half.
- I added a 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Basic Black cardstock.
- Along the bottom are two 3/8″ strips of Motley Monsters Designer Paper (great way to use up scraps!)
- I stamped the ghost image in Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry and Bermuda Bay on Whisper White and cut them with the Fun Fall Framelits. On the middle one I added a red Heart sequin! They are popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I also stamped Happy Halloween from And Many More in Tuxedo Black Ink on Whisper White and cut it with the Word Bubble Framelits then adhered to the top.
See…told you it was VERY simple, but the bright colors of the ghosts really POP off the Basic Black! Now…go check out Create with Connie and Mary and get more details on the FREE TUTORIAL and BLOG CANDY we have for you today! And don’t forget to sign up while you are there!