I recently participated in a new Annual Catalog swap for the Control Freak Swappers! Here’s the swap card I created using the Falling Flowers stamp set and May Flowers Framelits. I took my colors from the Affectionately Yours Designer Paper.
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Crumb Cake folded in half.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Mint Macaron was embossed with the Petal Burst folder.
- A 2 x 4 piece of Affectionately Yours Designer Paper was punched with the Triple Banner Punch, a loop of Watermelon Wonder Striped Ribbon stapled at the top and then added to the front.
- The larger flower was stamped with Night of Navy Ink on Flirty Flamingo cardstock, the leaves with Night of Navy Ink on Mint Macaron and the small center with Flirty Flamingo on So Saffron cardstock, layered together and adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals on the front. A Perfect White Accents is placed in the center.
- The banner from Thoughtful Banners was stamped with Flirty Flamingo Ink on So Saffron cardstock, then celebrate was stamped with Night of Navy ink in the center. It was punched with the Duet Banner Punch and tucked partially under the banner.
And, we’re getting ready to launch the
Create with Connie and Mary
August Mini Session!
We are using stamp sets from the 2016-17 catalog on our projects! PLUS…get a HOLIDAY SURPRISE card set tutorial using Star of Light Bundle from the Holiday Catalog to get you started on your Christmas cards ideas!
- Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
- All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
- Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
- Only $8.95 US per month
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to sign up now!