Time for our monthly Greek Isles Achievers Blog Hop! The theme again for this month is products from the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs! Since Stampin’ Up! just released a second batch of Sale-A-Bration items, I’m sure you’ll get lots of new ideas using them! You are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, and you can continue around to all the blog hop stops by clicking on the name under mine on the list at the bottom of this post.
I decided to use the FREE Sale-A-Bration Stampin’ Up! Painted Seasons stamp set on my card in a little different way! I love the pinecone stamp, and thought they would look great “painted” in a variety of bright Spring colors! What do you think? Isn’t this a fun birthday card to brighten someone’s day?
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Call Me Clover cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, the evergreen branches from Painted Seasons stamp set are stamped and stamped off with Call Me Clover Ink in the upper right and lower left corners.
- The pinecones were stamped with Lemon Lime Twist, Poppy Parade and Grapefruit Grove Inks on scrap Whisper White and cut with the Four Seasons Framelits (available as a purchase item to coordinate with the stamp set!). They were arranged on the evergreen branches with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Wishes from Well Said Stamp Set was stamped in the center with Memento Black Ink.
- Birthday from Well Written Framelits was cut from Basic Black cardstock.
Did you know? Purchase the Well Said Bundle and Four Seasons Framelits for $104.50 (plus tax & shipping) and get the Painted Seasons Bundle (stamp set and designer paper) FREE! I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or use my Online Store button on the right column!
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Greek Isles Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
Create with Connie and Mary's next Collection of tutorials combines the Wonderfully Wicked Stamp Set with the Ornate Frames Dies! What a FABULOUSLY spooky combination! We have created SIX fun treat boxes in this Collection with step-by-step photo tutorials. You'll love making these fun little gifts for friends, family and neighbors! Fill with candy or other small items and they are ready to go! Perfect for fall craft fairs! (All but one can easily be adapted for Christmas treats, too!) See all the details HERE!