Time for our monthly Greek Isles Achievers Blog Hop! The theme again for this month is products from the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs! Since Stampin’ Up! just released a second batch of Sale-A-Bration items, I’m sure you’ll get lots of new ideas using them! You are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, and you can continue around to all the blog hop stops by clicking on the name under mine on the list at the bottom of this post.
I decided to use the FREE Sale-A-Bration Stampin’ Up! Painted Seasons stamp set on my card in a little different way! I love the pinecone stamp, and thought they would look great “painted” in a variety of bright Spring colors! What do you think? Isn’t this a fun birthday card to brighten someone’s day?
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Call Me Clover cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, the evergreen branches from Painted Seasons stamp set are stamped and stamped off with Call Me Clover Ink in the upper right and lower left corners.
- The pinecones were stamped with Lemon Lime Twist, Poppy Parade and Grapefruit Grove Inks on scrap Whisper White and cut with the Four Seasons Framelits (available as a purchase item to coordinate with the stamp set!). They were arranged on the evergreen branches with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Wishes from Well Said Stamp Set was stamped in the center with Memento Black Ink.
- Birthday from Well Written Framelits was cut from Basic Black cardstock.
Did you know? Purchase the Well Said Bundle and Four Seasons Framelits for $104.50 (plus tax & shipping) and get the Painted Seasons Bundle (stamp set and designer paper) FREE! I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or use my Online Store button on the right column!
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Greek Isles Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
You'll love our brand new set of tutorials featuring the Birthday Cheer Bundle and nice BRIGHT colors from the 2018-20 In Color Collection. We have tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a special 3D gift project that are perfect for your classes or to make for yourself or gifts! All are designed by Connie and Mary and exclusive to our subscribers! See details HERE!
And, don't forget our set of tutorials featuring Stampin' Up!'s Tea Together! We've combined this stamp set with the gorgeous Floral Romance Specialty Designer Paper for an elegant look! You'll get tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a special 3D favor project, that are perfect for your classes or to make for yourself or gifts! See the details HERE!