Time for our monthly Greek Isles Achievers Blog Hop! The theme again for this month is products from the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs! Since Stampin’ Up! just released a second batch of Sale-A-Bration items, I’m sure you’ll get lots of new ideas using them! You are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, and you can continue around to all the blog hop stops by clicking on the name under mine on the list at the bottom of this post.
I decided to use the FREE Sale-A-Bration Stampin’ Up! Painted Seasons stamp set on my card in a little different way! I love the pinecone stamp, and thought they would look great “painted” in a variety of bright Spring colors! What do you think? Isn’t this a fun birthday card to brighten someone’s day?
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Call Me Clover cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, the evergreen branches from Painted Seasons stamp set are stamped and stamped off with Call Me Clover Ink in the upper right and lower left corners.
- The pinecones were stamped with Lemon Lime Twist, Poppy Parade and Grapefruit Grove Inks on scrap Whisper White and cut with the Four Seasons Framelits (available as a purchase item to coordinate with the stamp set!). They were arranged on the evergreen branches with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Wishes from Well Said Stamp Set was stamped in the center with Memento Black Ink.
- Birthday from Well Written Framelits was cut from Basic Black cardstock.
Did you know? Purchase the Well Said Bundle and Four Seasons Framelits for $104.50 (plus tax & shipping) and get the Painted Seasons Bundle (stamp set and designer paper) FREE! I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or use my Online Store button on the right column!
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Greek Isles Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6