I had a few people want gift cards for the holidays, so here is this year's version! I went with my traditional folded holder…amazing how different it can look with different papers and stamping elements! I created it to fit around the pre-printed gift certificates from Stampin' Up!
Here are the details:
- I cut Winter Frost Designer Paper to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, then scored at 1 1/4 and 4 1/4. (The gift certificate was trimmed down slightly to fit inside.)
- I folded the top flap down, then added a 1/4 x 5 1/2 strip of Silver Glimmer to the bottom of the flap.
- I rounded all the corners with the Corner Rounder Punch.
- I created the pocket by adding Sticky Strip to the sides.
- I stamped the small snowflake in Festive Flurry with Coastal Cabana ink on Whisper White, then cut it out with the Festive Framelit, along with one in Silver Glimmer Paper.
- I cut two more larger sized snowflakes with the Framelits and Coastal Cabana and Island Indigo cardstock. I used Stampin' Dimensionals to attach to the front of the pocket.
- Finally, I stamped Christmas Greetings from Warmth & Wonder Hostess set with Island Indigo Ink on a strip of Whisper White and cut a flag end, then tucked it under the snowflake.
The Silver Glimmer Paper just really makes it SPARKLE! Love it and hope all the recipients enjoy it, too!
Hope this finds you almost ready for Christmas! I hope to make a couple batches of cookies today AND finish up wrapping the last of my gift cards. Waiting on ONE more gift to arrive via UPS…cutting it close with that one! Oh, still need to get stocking candy and items today, too!
Create with Connie and Mary is getting ready to launch our Valentine Special MINI Collection immediately after Christmas on December 26th! That is so we give our demo subscribers plenty of time to set up their classes! Sign up TODAY at Create with Connie and Mary so you don't miss out!
This MINI collection will be slightly different…only FOUR projects…and only $5.95 US!!!
- A mini session featuring the Whole Lot of Love Valentine suite of stamps and accessories!
- FOUR step-by-step pictorial project tutorials…two card set tutorials and two 3D projects!
- NEW! Kits of supplies for each project will be available to purchase!
- Featuring the Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack on all our projects!
- ONE tutorial revealed EACH day on Dec 26, 27, 28 and 29.
- Exclusive to subscribers, these projects will not be shown ANYWHERE else!
- Demos & Customers welcome!
Join today over on Create with Connie and Mary!