The Flower Fair Scrappin' Kit is SO cute and I love making cards with it! I've made up several. The floral backgrounds are so bright and cheery…nice for this snowy and dreary day in Ohio!
It came together nice and quick this morning, too! I have finally got my studio 90% put away…just need to alphabetize my stamp sets and put away the ribbon and cardstock/DSP I took with me! But at least I can FIND things again!
Here's what I did with this card!
- The base is Whisper White cut 4 1/4 x 11 and folded in half.
- I used 4 x 5 1/4 Garden Green, embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots folder.
- I added a 2" strip of Floral Paper from the Scrappin' Kit, then a 1" strip of the reverse side on top. I used one of the borders for another layer on top. All were cut at the bottom with a flag end.
- I wrapped the 1/8" ribbon around the banners and tied a knot on the front.
- The greeting from Friendly Phrases was stamped in Garden Green on Whisper White, then punched with the Decorative Label punch.
- I added two of the flowers from the Kit, and two buttons from the Kit, tied with White Bakers Twine.
So everything except for the base Whisper White card and the White Bakers Twine is included!!! Makes it quite easy to whip up a card in a short time!
Got to run…still need to work on my cards for tonight's class!