I have another version of the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge (CCMC260) going on now! It was my original one, then I switched it out to the one you saw last week HERE! Similar…but different! You can see the challenge there, too…you still have about a week to play along!!! I combined both the shape and the color again on this one! Yep…used the same stamp set, too…Flower Shop! lol!
Looks totally different with the Circle Framelits, doesn't it??? But, you can see the similarities?
- The base is two large Whisper White scallop circles cut from the Circle Framelits. The back one is scored about 1" from the top and adhered on that flap with Sticky Strip to the back of the front circle.
- I cut a smaller Circle Framelit out of Pistachio Pudding and stamped Happy Birthday Wishes from Simply Sketched Hostess Set in Black Stazon.
- I stamped two of the Flower Shop flowers with Crisp Cantaloupe on Whisper White and the outline flower in Calypso Coral on Whisper White, then punched with the Pansy Punch.
- The outline flower was adhered to the Blossom punched out of Calypso Coral cardstock with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- I punched the Itty Bitty flower punch from the In Colors Designer Paper Stacks of Pistachio Pudding and added Candy Dots to all the centers.
- Then I cut a 1 x 4" piece of In Colors DSP Stack, folded it in half, cut the flag ends, and tucked it under the flowers on front.
This is a large card, so I'll probably use it on the front of a gift bag instead of mailing it!
It's our last week over on Create with Connie and Mary Summer Collection 2013, but it's not too late to join! Our site stays up well over a year after the session is completed! Since we used products from the NEW CATALOG…these ideas are good all year long! But, you need to be a subscriber to see all the wonderful projects! Many of the projects, you'll be able to create in 2 hours or less…making them perfect for classes and camps! And we have lots of gift giving and home decor items, too! Join us…for only $24.95 US, you get 24 FABULOUS step-by-step PHOTO tutorials! That's just a little over $1 each! Check out Create with Connie and Mary now! Relax and let us design your classes this summer!