Remember with I was playing around with the polaroid/instagram shapes last week on my card HERE? I promised that I had another one to show you…same layout, just different placement of colors! Which one do you like better? lol! This one is a little bolder, I think!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Marina Mist, folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5 1/4 Whisper White layer, I stamped some Flower Shop loopy flowers in Real Red in the bottom left corners and sides.
- I cut my rectangle of Real Red cardstock, then used the Square Framelits to cut out the center portion for the polaroid.
- Under it, I stamped the Really Good Greeting image in Marina Mist.
- Finally, I punched the Blossom Punch from Summer Starfruit cardstock, then one of those random Pansy Punch Flowers from Soho Subway DSP. I think I've finally just about used them up.
- In the center of the flower is the Itty Bitty Flower Punch from Marina Mist and a Large Rhinestone Jewel.
- The flower is popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals on the front!
OK…busy week ahead! I have a class tomorrow night that I need to prep and a M&T to work on for an upcoming downline meeting. I've also started working on my Create with Connie and Mary Fall Collection projects! Yeah! I love Fall and can't wait to see what the designers have come up with this time!
It is time for EARLY BIRD SPECIAL on our wonderful Create with Connie and Mary FALL COLLECTION 2013 featuring the NEW Stampin' Up! HOLIDAY CATALOG and sets from the MAIN catalog, too! Only $19.95 US…a $5 savings off the regular $24.95 US price!
So…what's the FALL COLLECTION all about? 24 incredible projects EACH with a full downloadable tutorial including card sets and projects that can be completed in about 2 hours…perfect for classes and camps! Check out our FREE Preview Projects – August 18-24! Fall Collection runs August 25 through September 21…you don't want to miss it!
Relax this fall and let Create with Connie and Mary design your classes for you! Sign up HERE today!