Wow…did you enjoy PREVIEW WEEK over on Create with Connie and Mary last week? We had free tutorials, free subscriptions and introductions all week! Don’t miss out on joining us for some FABULOUS ideas using Christmas and Winter stamp sets in the Holiday Catalog! For only $29.95 US, you’ll get over 24 project tutorials with full directions and photos!
But, today I’m stepping away from Christmas and Winter themes to show you a card I made for a Fall Swap that I participated in. Freaky Friends is a stamp set that had to grow on me a little…but I’m really liking it now! I love the eyeballs in this set, I’ve used them here in the background!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Tangerine Tango, folded in half.
- The 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Basic Black was embossed with the Large Polka Dots folder and then the eyeballs were stamped with White Craft Ink in some of the raised circles.
- The tag is 2 x 3 3/4 of Whisper White and punched with the Scallop Tag Topper Punch.
- The witch was stamped on the tag with Memento Black Ink and colored with Old Olive, Crumb Cake and Pumpkin Pie Blendabilities Markers.
- Boo to You from the hostess set, Good Greetings, is stamped with Tangerine Tango under the witch, and a 1/2 x 2 piece of candy corn DSP from Motley Monsters is added to the top. The tag is placed on the Basic Black layer with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tangerine Tango Thick Twine was placed thru the tag hole and then untwisted to fray it.
Fun, isn’t it??? I really like how this turned out!
Have you stamped today?