Although this stamp set isn’t my “normal” choice, I thought the sayings were SO cute and I couldn’t resist! Plus, my father was a farmer for many years, so he’ll be getting a card or two using this set!
It seems since Stampin’ Up! started selling Blendabilities that I haven’t used my AquaPainter and Markers to color! I’ll pulled them out to make this card because I wanted a soft look…and because it is quick! Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Soft Suede, folded in half.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Soft Sky was embossed with Delicate Dots folder.
- Along the edge is a 1-1/2 x 4 piece of Best Year Ever Designer Paper (FREE SAB product!), layered on a 1-3/4 x 4 piece of Soft Suede cardstock.
- The image was stamped with Black Stazon on Whisper White and watercolored with the AquaPainter and Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Smoky Slate, Pink Pirouette, So Saffron and Old Olive Stampin’ Write Markers. The corners were rounded with the Corner Rounder Punch. It was placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- From All of Us in the set was stamped with Black Stazon on Soft Suede and punched with the Word Window Punch and added to the front.
Isn’t that super fun??? I giggle when I see those farm animals! lol!
We’re just getting started over on Create with Connie and Mary! Our Spring Collection 2015 is full of gift ideas, home decor, card sets and 3D project tutorials perfect for your stamp camps and classes! We’re using Occasions and Sale-A-Bration products from Stampin’ Up!’s Catalogs. Get over 24 projects for only $29.95 US…that’s a little more than $1 for each tutorial! More details over on Create with Connie and Mary!