JOIN US for a BRAND NEW venture with creative card ideas
using holiday and winter stamp sets from the Main and Holiday Mini catalogs!
* Over 45 EXCLUSIVE cards with 15 stamp sets featured!
* 3 week mini edition
* October 28 thru November 17
* Printable supply lists & measurements
* 24/7 access
* Perfect for classes or personal cards!
* Designers Elizabeth Price, Debbie Henderson and Deb Currier are joining us!
Create with Connie and Mary
Card "Create"tions Edition
Only $19.95 US
We now use Fastwagon for our processing, you should immediately receive a Digital Order email with a link to a downloadable Welcome letter with your passwords! Thank you!
WOOHOO!!! One of my girlfriends arrives today in preparation of the stamping retreat this weekend…a nice LONG stamping retreat…5 days and 4 nights! I can hardly wait! Another one (or 2 or 3) is meeting us there tomorrow, and still others coming in Friday! LOVE it! I have lots of things planned to work on, including my cards for the Card "Create"tions edition! And, of course, my personal Christmas Cards. I always try to take the time to do those since the rest of my schedule until Christmas is crazy!
Here's a card that I made using "parts" on my desk. I'm trying to clean it off and pack a little. These little snowmen were sitting there just calling for me to make them into a card!
I decided to go with a "non-traditional" color scheme. It may be hard to see, but I used Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette and Melon Mambo for my snowmen card! I like them dressed up in pink!
- The base of the card is Baja Breeze.
- The Frosty Friends snowmen were stamped with Black Stazon on Whisper White and cut with the Labels Framelit. I colored them with Stampin' Write Markers.
- I added a piece of Snow Festival Designer Paper and layered the Adorning Accents scalloped Edgelit at the top.
- I cut two of the snowflakes die from Silver Glimmer and Pink Pirouette and layered them together with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- The greeting is from More Merry Messages and stamped in Melon Mambo on Whisper White, then punched with the 1" Circle Punch. A rhinestone is in the center.
- Finally, I added extra sparkle with Clear Dazzling Details for the snow covered ground!
FUN!!! Love my snowmen!