I think everyone knows that I’m a big proponent of using up the “starts” on my desk whenever I can! They can get overwhelming. Well, the flower and leaves were a “start” on my desk left over from another project. I just needed to finish up the card to put it on! Since Cherry on Top Designer Paper Stack was on my desk, too, it got the nod to use…lol!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Watermelon Wonder.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, a 2-1/2 x 4 piece of Cherry on Top Designer Paper was placed. Then a 1/2″ x 4″ strip of the reverse side was added over that.
- The flower was stamped with Watermelon Wonder once, turned and stamped off the second time. Then the outline image was stamped with Cherry Cobbler over top. Then it was hand cut and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The leaves were stamped with with Mint Macaron and Cucumber Crush over it, then cut out.
- An In Color Blossom Accent was added to the center of the flower and a rhinestone in the center of it.
- The greeting was stamped with Cucumber Crush, and a few more rhinestones were added for a little extra bling.
Like it? I do!
Stamps: Garden in Bloom
Inks: Watermelon Wonder, Cherry Cobbler, Mint Macaron, Cucumber CrushC/S: Whisper White, Watermelon Wonder
Accessories: Cherry on Top DSP, In Color Blossom Accents, Rhinestones
Only one more week to RSVP for the Create with Connie and Mary LIVE event! Don’t miss out! Here’s a sneak peek of the SIX fun projects you’ll be making! Last day to RSVP is July 1st (or until sold out!). Check out Create with Connie and Mary website for more details.