I needed to make a bunch of Get Well cards for several people I knew were in the hospital or had just gotten home. I pulled out my Garden in Bloom to make some up! Flowers are always cheerful, I think!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Watermelon Wonder, folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4, the large flower from Garden in Bloom was stamped with Crushed Curry and outlined with Watermelon Wonder.
- The small flowers from Garden in Bloom were stamped with Watermelon Wonder, then outlined with Cherry Cobbler.
- The leaves from Garden in Bloom were stamped with Old Olive and outlined with Mossy Meadow ink.
- Happy Healing from And Many More was stamped with Tuxedo Black ink.
- A Perfect White Accent was added to the center of the large flower! I love them…they do add just the perfect touch!
So VERY simple to mass produce, but I think they are sweet and will be appreciated by the recipient! I know I always love to receive happy mail!
HURRY, HURRY!!! Only a FEW MORE DAYS to register for the Create with Connie and Mary LIVE event on July 11th! We’d LOVE to see you there! We have SIX very fun projects for you to make…see the preview photo for a sneak peek. Plus, have fun chatting with other stampers, lunch and PRIZES! See Create with Connie and Mary for more details!