Ahhh, sadly my birthday weekend is over! Thanks to all of you who wished me a happy birthday! My husband got me a new Kindle Voyage…love it! My old Kindle is a dinosaur comparatively! On my birthday, we went out to a great new restaurant in town and I had the most delicious steak…and a free birthday dessert treat!
Then Sunday was my grandson’s Carter’s second birthday! Where has time gone? Of course, those that know my husband understand that he is a total car guy…so what other gift would you expect him to get as soon as Carter was old enough?
He was beyond excited…too bad it was raining and he couldn’t take it for a real spin that night. This thing has a radio, headlights, gear shifter, and horn….fancy! Carter’s dad wanted to know if we’d get him a real one for HIS birthday in a couple weeks! lol!
OK…on to my card for today! Since Garden in Bloom was still sitting out on my desk, I wanted to try to do a double blossom flower! I like how it turned out!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Whisper White, folded in half.
- The 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 layer of Mint Macaron was embossed with the new Elegant Dots folder.
- Across the front is a 1-1/4 x 5-1/2 strip of Mint Macaron In Color Designer Paper Stack.
- The large flower in Garden in Bloom was stamped full strength on Whisper White with Watermelon Wonder, then turned slightly and stamped off to give a two tone dimensional look to the flower. The outline flower was then stamped on top with Cherry Cobbler Ink and the center with Crushed Curry Ink. It was fussy cut, then placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The leaves were stamped with Mint Macaron and outlined with Cucumber Crush ink on Whisper White and fussy cut also.
- The greeting in this set was stamped with Tuxedo Black Ink on Whisper White, cut with the Project Life Cards and Labels Framelit, then added to the front.
I like the clean design on this card and that it showcases several of the new products! Like this card? You can order the supplies ONLINE at my website!
We’re taking sign-ups for our Create with Connie and Mary LIVE event! Demonstrators and customers are welcome to attend! It’s a big day filled with 6 great projects to make and take with you, plus door prizes and all attendee gifts. It also includes lunch and a fun raffle for products from the NEW catalog! Easy to get to in the Dayton, Ohio area! Check out more details over on Create with Connie and Mary!