One last time to use one of my favorite Halloween sets, Googly Ghouls. I love their eyeballs and the googlies eyes you can place in them! The mummy is my favorite of all of them, although the spider is a close second. I was able to use BOTH of them on this card! I also used my Letter It stamp set for the first time! I ordered it as my FREE set for winning the Stampin' Up! Art Contest a while back!
Here are the details!
- Base card is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 of Old Olive, folded in half
- Basic Black layer is 3 7/8 x 5 1/8
- Pumpkin Pie layer is 3 3/4 x 5, embossed with the Spider Web Embosssing Folder
- I added a strip of Howlstooth & Scaringbone Designer Paper, 1 x 5 across the bottom.
- I used one of the Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kit tags on the front.
- I stamped the Mummy, Spider & Bat from Googly Ghouls and BOO from Letter It in Black Stazon on scrap Whisper White, then fussy cut them out. Each is placed on the front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Finally, I added the Googly eyes to each, plus the O's in boo!
Hope you have a WICKEDLY WONDERFUL Halloween and a safe Beggar's Night!
For Christmas and Winter card ideas, check out our Create with Connie and Mary Card "Create"tions Edition ! Here is some information!
- These cards are EXCLUSIVE to our subscription and won't be shown anywhere else.
- 3 week mini-edition that is only cards, October 28 – November 17
- Each designer will choose a holiday or winter set each week and make 3 different cards using that one set.
- Total of 45 unique card ideas from 15 different sets.
- Each card set includes a printable supply list with card measurements and photos.
- Perfect for your classes and stamp camps or to make for your own holiday cards!
AND…as a bonus on Saturdays, each designer will be sharing a little 3D favor that matches the holiday or winter set they chose that week. We will be sharing this favor on our personal blogs, too, but you can easily tie it into your class offering!
Check out the FREE previews on Create with Connie and Mary!