I’m so excited to be able to play along with the Grand Achievers’ Mediterranean Blog Hop this month! Such a group of talented stampers! Our theme this month is previewing the new Holiday Catalog. I’m sure you’ll see a TON of great ideas to inspire you! Customers can begin ordering from the catalog next week on September 1st! You may have started the blog hop at my blog, CONNIE BABBERT, or come from the person before me. You can continue around the hop by clicking on the names at the bottom of this post.
For my card, I was inspired by one I saw on Pinterest. I knew I could re-do it using the new Cookie Cutter Halloween and Ghoulish Grunge Stamp Sets and punch! Isn’t it fun? I love how the drawers of the dresser are crooked! lol!
Here are the details…really a very simple card!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Basic Black. The bottom front and back were punched with the Decorative Label Punch to form the legs of the dresser.
- White Craft Ink was sponged all around the edges.
- The spider web from Ghoulish Grunge Stamp Set was stamped with White Craft Ink in the upper right and lower left corners.
- Three 3/4 x 3″ drawers were cut from Basic Black, sponged with White Craft Ink and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Mummy and Skeleton from Cookie Cutter Halloween were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, highlighted with Sahara Sand Stampin’ Write Marker, and colored the eyes and face with Pear Pizzazz Stampin’ Write Marker. The legs were cut off so they fit in the drawers when adhered.
- The greeting “Have some spooky fun” is from the new stamp set Spooky Fun. (If I had planned better, I would just have used the spider web in that stamp set, too, instead of introducing a third stamp set. lol!)
- Finally, the small circles from the Metallic Enamel Shapes were placed for the drawer knobs.
SOOO much spooky fun, I think! OK…continue on around the blog hop by clicking on the name below mine, CONNIE BABBERT, on the list below!