Time for our monthly Greek Isles Achievers Blog Hop! Last month’s Greek Isles trip was my favorite so far, I think! I’m so thankful for my team and customers who helped me get there! Definitely checked that one off my bucket list! So, the theme for this month’s blog hop is New Holiday Catalog , which is available for demos to preorder in August, and everyone to order beginning September 4th! I can honestly say I love almost EVERYTHING in it!
Since I had several of these leftover pieces already stamped and sitting on my desk, plus an idea on what to do with them, I went ahead and pulled them all together! I love the Ornate Frames Dies…SO many uses for them! I used the leftover reverse frame pieces from a swap I did on this card.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Basic Gray cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5 piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock.
- A 2-1/4 x 5-1/2 piece of Monster Mash Designer Paper in the spider web print was added across the top.
- The greeting from Spooktacular Bash was stamped with Memento Black Ink towards the bottom of the Pumpkin Pie layer.
- When I cut out my frames for the swap, I had these 2-1/2 Basic Black strips of the cutouts left over. I trimmed a pair of them down to 4-1/8 length, then adhered to the DSP.
- The Mummy and Dracula were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, colored with Light Granny Apple Green, Light Crumb Cake and Dark Pumpkin Pie Blends, then cut with the Ornate Frame Die. They were popped up in the frame openings with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A couple of the Monster Enamel Dots were added on each side of the greeting for a little bling.
Isn’t that fun? Looks like some “family” pictures hanging up on the wall! If you need any supplies to recreate this project, I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or click here to go to my Online Store! Please use my August Host code.
AUGUST HOST CODE: MJCHRVP4
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Greek Isles Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV