Time for our monthly Greek Isles Achievers Blog Hop! Last month’s Greek Isles trip was my favorite so far, I think! I’m so thankful for my team and customers who helped me get there! Definitely checked that one off my bucket list! So, the theme for this month’s blog hop is New Holiday Catalog , which is available for demos to preorder in August, and everyone to order beginning September 4th! I can honestly say I love almost EVERYTHING in it!
Since I had several of these leftover pieces already stamped and sitting on my desk, plus an idea on what to do with them, I went ahead and pulled them all together! I love the Ornate Frames Dies…SO many uses for them! I used the leftover reverse frame pieces from a swap I did on this card.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Basic Gray cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5 piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock.
- A 2-1/4 x 5-1/2 piece of Monster Mash Designer Paper in the spider web print was added across the top.
- The greeting from Spooktacular Bash was stamped with Memento Black Ink towards the bottom of the Pumpkin Pie layer.
- When I cut out my frames for the swap, I had these 2-1/2 Basic Black strips of the cutouts left over. I trimmed a pair of them down to 4-1/8 length, then adhered to the DSP.
- The Mummy and Dracula were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, colored with Light Granny Apple Green, Light Crumb Cake and Dark Pumpkin Pie Blends, then cut with the Ornate Frame Die. They were popped up in the frame openings with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A couple of the Monster Enamel Dots were added on each side of the greeting for a little bling.
Isn’t that fun? Looks like some “family” pictures hanging up on the wall! If you need any supplies to recreate this project, I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or click here to go to my Online Store! Please use my August Host code.
AUGUST HOST CODE: MJCHRVP4
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Greek Isles Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27