Time for our monthly Greek Isles Achievers Blog Hop! Last month’s Greek Isles trip was my favorite so far, I think! I’m so thankful for my team and customers who helped me get there! Definitely checked that one off my bucket list! So, the theme for this month’s blog hop is New Holiday Catalog , which is available for demos to preorder in August, and everyone to order beginning September 4th! I can honestly say I love almost EVERYTHING in it!
Since I had several of these leftover pieces already stamped and sitting on my desk, plus an idea on what to do with them, I went ahead and pulled them all together! I love the Ornate Frames Dies…SO many uses for them! I used the leftover reverse frame pieces from a swap I did on this card.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Basic Gray cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5 piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock.
- A 2-1/4 x 5-1/2 piece of Monster Mash Designer Paper in the spider web print was added across the top.
- The greeting from Spooktacular Bash was stamped with Memento Black Ink towards the bottom of the Pumpkin Pie layer.
- When I cut out my frames for the swap, I had these 2-1/2 Basic Black strips of the cutouts left over. I trimmed a pair of them down to 4-1/8 length, then adhered to the DSP.
- The Mummy and Dracula were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, colored with Light Granny Apple Green, Light Crumb Cake and Dark Pumpkin Pie Blends, then cut with the Ornate Frame Die. They were popped up in the frame openings with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A couple of the Monster Enamel Dots were added on each side of the greeting for a little bling.
Isn’t that fun? Looks like some “family” pictures hanging up on the wall! If you need any supplies to recreate this project, I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or click here to go to my Online Store! Please use my August Host code.
AUGUST HOST CODE: MJCHRVP4
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Greek Isles Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
It's Christmas in July!!! (Well...almost!) We wanted to give you a jump start on planning your Christmas in July classes or holiday projects by introducing our TREES FOR SALE COLLECTION now! We've combined the July-December Mini Catalog's TREES FOR SALE STAMP SET with the awesome Sale-A-Bration TREE LOT DIES that are available as your FREE option with purchase in July and August! You'll love the whimsical selection of tree images, and the darling retro camper dies with fun accessories! Our TREES FOR SALE COLLECTION has EIGHT card designs...including two easy fun folds that you are going to love! We've paired the Trees for Sale and Tree Lot Dies with the new Sweetest Christmas Designer Paper in this Collection for a traditional warm Christmas look! See more details HERE!
Stay cool and hydrated this summer by creating with Stampin' Up!'s fun new HIPPEST HIPPOS SALE-A-BRATION STAMP SET and coordinating SALE-A-BRATION HIPPO DIES! Each are FREE with qualifying Stampin' Up! purchase! These chubby characters will steal your heart with their fun antics in the water and out! Match the hippos with whimsical greetings to send off a little cheer. Our HIPPEST HIPPOS COLLECTION has THREE card designs (one an interactive card) and a cute gift card project for a total of FOUR project tutorials! We've paired the Hippest Hippos Bundle with the new Design a Daydream Host Only Designer Paper in this Collection for some stinkin' cute results! See more details here!