Time for our monthly Greek Isles Achievers Blog Hop! Last month’s Greek Isles trip was my favorite so far, I think! I’m so thankful for my team and customers who helped me get there! Definitely checked that one off my bucket list! So, the theme for this month’s blog hop is New Holiday Catalog , which is available for demos to preorder in August, and everyone to order beginning September 4th! I can honestly say I love almost EVERYTHING in it!
Since I had several of these leftover pieces already stamped and sitting on my desk, plus an idea on what to do with them, I went ahead and pulled them all together! I love the Ornate Frames Dies…SO many uses for them! I used the leftover reverse frame pieces from a swap I did on this card.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Basic Gray cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5 piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock.
- A 2-1/4 x 5-1/2 piece of Monster Mash Designer Paper in the spider web print was added across the top.
- The greeting from Spooktacular Bash was stamped with Memento Black Ink towards the bottom of the Pumpkin Pie layer.
- When I cut out my frames for the swap, I had these 2-1/2 Basic Black strips of the cutouts left over. I trimmed a pair of them down to 4-1/8 length, then adhered to the DSP.
- The Mummy and Dracula were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, colored with Light Granny Apple Green, Light Crumb Cake and Dark Pumpkin Pie Blends, then cut with the Ornate Frame Die. They were popped up in the frame openings with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A couple of the Monster Enamel Dots were added on each side of the greeting for a little bling.
Isn’t that fun? Looks like some “family” pictures hanging up on the wall! If you need any supplies to recreate this project, I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or click here to go to my Online Store! Please use my August Host code.
AUGUST HOST CODE: MJCHRVP4
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Greek Isles Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Build your own pumpkin patch with these fun images in the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE! Mix and match the different sized pumpkins, sentiments, leaves and branches, including a little face for jack-o-lanterns and a friendly crow! The unique PICK OF THE PATCH BUILDER PUNCH helps you quickly punch these images from cardstock or designer paper. We featured the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE with the unexpected O HOLY NIGHT DESIGNER PAPER for some awesome night skies and jewel-tone effects! There are step-by-step instructions for THREE card designs (one a special fold) and a fall decor project! See more details here!
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!