Our Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip Achievers get together each month for a Blog Hop! I’m blessed with great customers and downline who helped me achieve last year’s Incentive Trip on a Norway Cruise that we will be taking this upcoming May! I’m joining the top 1% of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators who have earned this reward. Our blog hop theme this month is ANYTHING CURRENT!
I’m excited that every few months, Stampin’ Up! will release some Online Exclusives! The Irresistible Blooms Bundle is one of those exclusives! They will not be in any of the catalogs, but make sure to check them out online.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Shaded Spruce cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock.
- From the Flowers & More Designer Paper, two polka dot prints were cut 1-1/2 x 1-1/2 and two flower prints were cut 1-1/2 x 3-1/4. They were added towards the right side of the Basic White cardstock layer.
- A 1 x 4 strip of Polished Pink cardstock was layered across the front.
- The smaller flower from Irresistible Blooms stamp set was stamped on Basic White cardstock with Polished Pink Ink, then watercolored with Polished Pink Ink using a Water Painter. The two leaves cluster was stamped on Basic White cardstock with Shaded Spruce Ink and watercolored with Shaded Spruce Ink using a Water Painter. They were cut with the Irresistible Blooms Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Hello from Irresistible Blooms stamp set was stamped with Shaded Spruce Ink and hand-cut around the letters. It was added with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The In Color Opal Rounds were added to the center of the flower and along one side for a little bling.
I love the flowers in this set. So pretty! If you need any supplies to recreate these projects, I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States or click here to go to my Online Store! This month, please use my current Host code for orders under $150. $150 or more, keep the host rewards for yourself!
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!
The single and multi-leaf images in the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE give you a lot of different looks for your card making, scrapbooking, gift packaging or elegant tags! Use the stamp images alone or combine with the detailed leaf veins, awesome shaped labels, and stand-alone leaf dies! Celebrate the fall season by sharing your creations using the thankful greetings to express joy and gratitude. We featured the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful outdoorsy look! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four card designs and two sweet favor projects! See more details HERE!