Time for our monthly Greek Isles Achievers Blog Hop! This is the last month we will be hopping as the Greek Isles Achievers! Next month we will convert to the Maui Achievers! Happy to say that I’ll be continuing, as I’m thankful to have earned the Maui Incentive Trip! This month’s theme is ANYTHING GOES! Isn’t that easy? Of course, I’ll be using some of the new products in Stampin’ Up!’s Holiday Catalog!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Shaded Spruce cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock was embossed with the Corrugated Embossing Folder and added to the front.
- The greeting from Merry Moose stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on 1/2 x 5-1/4 strip of Cherry Cobbler cardstock. It was adhered across the front.
- The moose was punched from three patterns in Wrapped In Plaid Designer Paper package. The center one is popped up and the other two adhered directly to the Crumb Cake.
- Some Linen Thread was wrapped around the neck of the moose and a Jingle Bell tied on to the bow.
SOOO cute, and so easy to replicate! If you need any supplies to recreate this project, I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or click here to go to my Online Store! Please use my September Host code for orders under $150. $150 or more, keep the host rewards for yourself!
SEPTEMBER HOST CODE: WKYE9WA3
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Greek Isles Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV