Ok…first things first…a new picture of my grandbaby! He is 11 weeks old in this photo from last week. Love his smiles, although right now it is a challenge to capture them with the camera! One funny thing is that he giggles in his sleep…it is the cutest sound. He must be having happy dreams! Here he is wide awake…can just see the how ornery he is going to be when he gets older, can't you?
Now onto my card. Although we are doing Fall cards for the last 3 weeks of the Create with Connie and Mary Fall Collection subscription, I reverted to a Halloween card for today! This one is simple and it used up several "starts" on my desk!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Pumpkin Pie cardstock folded in half.
- I cut a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Basic Black cardstock and added the 2 1/4 x 5 1/4 Witches Brew Designer Paper to the bottom portion.
- I embossed the top portion of the Basic Black that was still showing with the Perfect Polka Dots folder.
- I added a 1/2 x 5 1/4 strip of the striped pattern in Witches Brew DSP to hide the seam.
- I stamped the Halloween Happiness image with Black Stazon on Pumpkin Pie and cut it with the Apothecary Accent Framelit.
- I placed the Vanilla Candy Dots on each side tab for a little bling.
- I cut a small 1 x 1/2 piece of Basic Black cardstock and a 1/2 x 1 piece of DSP with flag ends for the little banners coming down under the Apothecary Accent. Love that little touch!
ANOTHER order of all Ribbons is going in THIS WEEKEND!
BONUS: Get a free package of Candy Dots in your choice of family color with each $50 ribbon share purchase (before shipping)!
Also…the Magnetic Platform will be available starting TOMORROW…September 12th! Hurry and don't miss out! I know I already have several orders going in. If you place an ONLINE ORDER at my website for this fabulous new tool, make sure to use Hostess Code #NXJXBJJK. I have a special little gift for the first 8 people who order one!!!!