This is the first time I've shown off this fun Halloween stamp image here on my blog. I thought it was fitting for the color challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary since we've been showing off Halloween projects all week. On Saturdays during our Fall Collection, each of the designers will play along with the challenge, giving you some fantastic ideas! And EVERYONE can play along! Go check out the Design Team cards over on Create with Connie and Mary for some inspiration! And…it's not too late to join the Fall Collection subscription while you are there!
Here's my card:
Here are the details:
- The 4 1/4 x 11 Basic Black is folded in half to make the base card.
- I added a 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Summer Starfruit.
- I cut a 2 x 5" piece of Witches Brew Designer Paper and cut the flag end.
- I cut a 2 x 4" piece of Whisper White and stamped the Halloween Happiness stamp in Pumpkin Pie ink with the greeting in Basic Black. I then stamped it again with Old Olive on scrap Whisper White and cut out just the stems to adhere over the Pumpkin Pie ones.
- I added a strip of Basic Black across the top of the Whisper White, then a 1/2" strip of the stripe design in Witches Brew DSP package under the Whisper White.
- As a final touch, I tied a bow of Linen Thread in a Basic Black Neutrals Button.
Have I said that I LOVE the bright colors of Halloween??? Again, make sure to check out what the Design Team has done for Saturday's color challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are just getting started with our wonderful Create with Connie and Mary FALL COLLECTION subscription featuring the HOLIDAY and MAIN Stampin' Up! catalogs!!!! Only $24.95 US, that's just $1 a project with full step-by-step PHOTO tutorials!
So…what's the FALL COLLECTION all about? 4 weeks of daily projects EACH with a full downloadable tutorial that aren't shown ANYWHERE else! Card sets and projects that can be completed in about 2 hours…perfect for classes and camps! Check out our FREE Preview Projects – August 18 – 24 to see what we're all about! Fall Collection runs August 25 through September 21…so you have plenty of time to plan classes or make the projects for yourself! You don't want to miss it!