It’s PREVIEW WEEK over on Create with Connie and Mary! Did you check out Mary’s FREE TUTORIAL today? It’s SO cute and gives you a taste of what our subscription will be like with 4 cards done with each of the 18 sets we’ve selected from the Annual and Occasions Catalogs! We can help you get your ready for the end of the Stampin’ Up! year with lots of new, EXCLUSIVE ideas! Check out the details and sign up today over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Since it is so close to Easter, I couldn’t resist bringing out Happy Easter Bunny again. But, really, this bunny can be used for SO much more than Easter! I mentioned in an earlier post that I had cut the bunny away from the rest of the egg image so I could use it easier!
Isn’t this sweet? Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 So Saffron.
- A 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Whisper White was placed on top.
- The Sweet Dreams Designer Paper was cut 3 x 4 1/4 and adhered on the front towards the right edge.
- A 3/8 x 4 piece of coordinating Sweet Dreams DSP was adhered along the bottom and cut with a flag end.
- The Label Bracket Punched was used with the Sweet Dreams DSP and placed in the upper left corner with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Happy Easter from Indescribable Gift was stamped with Tuxedo Black Ink on Pink Pirouette cardstock and punched with the Modern Label punch, then adhered on top of the Label Bracket Punch.
- A Petite Petals punch from Pink Pirouette and an Itty Bitty Accent flower from So Saffron were punched, adhered together and placed along the “ground”.
- The bunny from Happy Easter Bunny was stamped with Tuxedo Black Ink on Whisper White, colored with Smoky Slate, So Saffron and Pink Pirouette Stampin’ Write Markers, then cut out and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Oh so SWEET! I think this will be Quinn’s Easter card this year!
OK…so don’t forget to go check out Mary’s card set tutorial today over on Create with Connie and Mary and sign up…we start next week!