Over on Create with Connie and Mary, we just opened our Harvest Hellos Collection this week. Yes, Mary and I both expedited our Holiday Catalog preorders and worked hard over the weekend to get our Collection done early JUST FOR YOU! Our mission is to help those demos who struggle with class prep OR who simply don’t have time to create and prep! AND give our customers lots of great ideas for card making and small 3D projects. That is why we started Create with Connie and Mary SOOOO long ago! If you haven’t tried our design service yet, this one is a GREAT one to get! You’ll love it! And remember…you won’t see our Collection designs all over the internet…they are exclusive for our subscribers only!
But, while I had the stamp set out, I decided to make another card using the fun apples! Next week is back to school for most of our school districts and I’m sure a teacher would LOVE to get this card, don’t you? It really was SO fun to make! This also fits The Paper Players back to school challenge!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Granny Apple Green cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock, a 1-1/2 x 4 piece of Regals 6×6 Designer Paper was added to the bottom.
- A piece of Granny Apple Green Textured Weave Ribbon was wrapped around the Whisper White and tied in a knot towards the left side.
- The Harvest Hellos greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink above the knot.
- The apples were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Real Red, Crushed Curry and Granny Apple Green cardstocks, then punched with the Apple Builder Punch. The leaves were stamped with Old Olive Ink on Old Olive cardstock and punched, and the stems stamped with Early Espresso Ink on Whisper White cardstock, colored with Early Espresso Light Blends and punched. They were all added on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A little Wink of Stella was applied to the apple sides for a little sparkle.
- A trio of Holiday Rhinestones in all three colors were added in the background for a little bling!
I REALLY, REALLY love how this turned out! I think I’ll send it off to my daughter-in-law next week just to remind her that she is a great third-grade teacher (and mom!)
This TAGS IN BLOOM Tutorial Collection has four designs that are ALL NEW and so elegant when paired with the Parisian Blossoms Designer Paper and Label Me Punches! We've created THREE cards (one a special fold!), and fabulous 3D gift idea with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Tags in Bloom Stamp Set and punches. See the details HERE!
NOTE: Don’t have the Tags in Bloom stamp set? The Layered with Kindness Stamp Set in the Occasions Catalog (page 41) could EASILY be substituted for the Tags in Bloom images on each of our projects!
The new Honey Bee Bundle in the Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog pairs great with the Golden Honey Designer Paper that is a FREE Sale-A-Bration item! This expanded Collection has SIX designs that are ALL NEW and sure to "bee" in favor with you and your customers! We've created THREE cards (one a fun fold!), a 3D favor, and TWO small home decor items with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Honey Bee Bundle. We know you will "bee" happy making these FUN items! See all the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: GGTN3BGC
FREE Sale-A-Bration product for every $50 purchase!