Over on Create with Connie and Mary, we just opened our Harvest Hellos Collection this week. Yes, Mary and I both expedited our Holiday Catalog preorders and worked hard over the weekend to get our Collection done early JUST FOR YOU! Our mission is to help those demos who struggle with class prep OR who simply don’t have time to create and prep! AND give our customers lots of great ideas for card making and small 3D projects. That is why we started Create with Connie and Mary SOOOO long ago! If you haven’t tried our design service yet, this one is a GREAT one to get! You’ll love it! And remember…you won’t see our Collection designs all over the internet…they are exclusive for our subscribers only!
But, while I had the stamp set out, I decided to make another card using the fun apples! Next week is back to school for most of our school districts and I’m sure a teacher would LOVE to get this card, don’t you? It really was SO fun to make! This also fits The Paper Players back to school challenge!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Granny Apple Green cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock, a 1-1/2 x 4 piece of Regals 6×6 Designer Paper was added to the bottom.
- A piece of Granny Apple Green Textured Weave Ribbon was wrapped around the Whisper White and tied in a knot towards the left side.
- The Harvest Hellos greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink above the knot.
- The apples were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Real Red, Crushed Curry and Granny Apple Green cardstocks, then punched with the Apple Builder Punch. The leaves were stamped with Old Olive Ink on Old Olive cardstock and punched, and the stems stamped with Early Espresso Ink on Whisper White cardstock, colored with Early Espresso Light Blends and punched. They were all added on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A little Wink of Stella was applied to the apple sides for a little sparkle.
- A trio of Holiday Rhinestones in all three colors were added in the background for a little bling!
I REALLY, REALLY love how this turned out! I think I’ll send it off to my daughter-in-law next week just to remind her that she is a great third-grade teacher (and mom!)
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!