The little kids in this Haunt Ya Later stamp set are just too cute. And, I was in the mood to do some coloring…perfect combination, right?
Here are the details.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Basic Black cardstock, folded in half.
- The Happy Haunting DSP pieces were cut 3 x 4 and 2-1/4 x 4 and placed on the base card.
- A strip of Happy Haunting Washi Tape hides the seam.
- The 2-1/2 Circle Moon was punched from Hello Honey, then Tangelo Twist Ink was sponged around the edges. The greeting was stamped with Archival Black ink on the moon.
- Before placing the moon with Stampin’ Dimensionals, a 2″ circle was punched from Basic Black cardstock and added to the front so they overlapped slightly.
- The little girl was stamped with Archival Black Ink on Whisper White, then watercolored with Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Hello Honey, Blushing Bride and Old Olive Markers. She was cut out and placed on the Black 2″ Circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- 1/4 of a Spider Web Doily was cut and tucked under her left side.
- 3/4 and 1″ Banners of Rich Razzleberry cardstock and Happy Hauntings DSP were tucked under the moon.
So sweet! Love how she turned out!
Don’t forget about ordering one of my Holiday Catalog Accessory Kits! Find out more details HERE!
44 pieces for $11.00 plus shipping
(2 wood acorns and 2 Reindeer Clips included, but not shown)
Spider Web Doilies I have in stock and ready to ship with the rest of the order.