It's Day 2 of our Guest Designer Announcements on Create with Connie and Mary! Our designer today is using LOTS of hearts on her project for the Spring Edition 2013! She shows off a card today with her introduction…go check out WHO it is at Create with Connie and Mary! We know you LOVE her work (and hint…so does Stampin' Up!)
I used Hearts a Flutter on my card today to celebrate her heart theme!
Can you believe I JUST opened my package of More Amore Designer Paper! I don't know what I was waiting for…I love the patterns in it. AND…useful for more than Valentine's Day projects! See that chevron pattern at the bottom…love it! And the linky pattern in one of the hearts…love it, too! Here are the details:
- The base is Pool Party cut 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 and folded in half.
- I layered on 4 x 5 1/4 Very Vanilla cardstock.
- At the bottom, the heart pattern from More Amore DSP measures 1 1/2 x 5 1/4, then I cut a 1/2 x 5 1/4 strip of the chevron pattern to go on top.
- I hid the seam there with a piece of Sycamore Street Ribbon (Pool Party)…it's one of the new Sale-A-Bration packs coming soon!
- In the upper right corner, I pierced the Heart image with the Essentials Paper Piercing Pack. Then punched the Full Heart from DSP.
- Next I stamped the Hearts A Flutter heart image with Black Stazon on Primrose Petals cardstock and cut it out with the matching Hearts a Flutter Framelits.
- Finally, for some major bling, I thread the Calypso Coral Bakers Twine thru a Vintage Faceted Designer Button and placed it in one of the small Soda Pop Tops…that I ran thru the Big Shot to smash.
- I stamped Be My Valentine from Delightful Dozen stamp set in Pool Party ink.
Do you like it? I do! Make sure to check out Create with Connie and Mary blog to see who our Day 2 Guest Designer is…
We have opened the Early Bird registration for Create with Connie and Mary Spring Occasions 2013. You don't want to miss out! Sign up today before the cost savings goes away! With over 30 projects with step-by-step PHOTO instructions at an Early Bird price of $29.95 US, you can't go wrong…that is less than $1 per tutorial! These are perfect for your classes and stamp camps! But…customers are welcome, too! We will be starting January 20th…hurry and sign up today over at Create with Connie and Mary!