It is SOOOOO cold today…all the schools in the area have closed. My studio is in the front of the house and I’m seeing hardly ANY traffic go by from our neighbors! Good day to stay inside!
I just can’t get enough of these critters in the Hey Love stamp set! I used it on my swaps for an Go Diva’s Occasions Swap last month!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Granny Apple Green, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 3-1/2 x 3-1/2 square of All My Love Designer Paper.
- The alligator from Hey Love was stamped with Memento Black Ink towards the top of a 2-1/4 x 3-1/2 Stitched Rectangle cut from Whisper White.
- He is colored with Granny Apple Green, Crumb Cake and Real Red Stampin’ Blends.
- The Stitched Rectangle is layered on 2-1/2 x 3-3/4 piece of Basic Black cardstock.
- Across the front is a 3/4 x 4-1/4 piece of Real Red cardstock, stamped with Hey Valentine in Memento Black.
- A bow was tied from Whisper White Baker’s Twine and added to the Real Red.
Isn’t he just TOO cute? I love it!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV