It is SOOOOO cold today…all the schools in the area have closed. My studio is in the front of the house and I’m seeing hardly ANY traffic go by from our neighbors! Good day to stay inside!
I just can’t get enough of these critters in the Hey Love stamp set! I used it on my swaps for an Go Diva’s Occasions Swap last month!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Granny Apple Green, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 3-1/2 x 3-1/2 square of All My Love Designer Paper.
- The alligator from Hey Love was stamped with Memento Black Ink towards the top of a 2-1/4 x 3-1/2 Stitched Rectangle cut from Whisper White.
- He is colored with Granny Apple Green, Crumb Cake and Real Red Stampin’ Blends.
- The Stitched Rectangle is layered on 2-1/2 x 3-3/4 piece of Basic Black cardstock.
- Across the front is a 3/4 x 4-1/4 piece of Real Red cardstock, stamped with Hey Valentine in Memento Black.
- A bow was tied from Whisper White Baker’s Twine and added to the Real Red.
Isn’t he just TOO cute? I love it!
This EXPANDED Ride With Me Collection is FULL of ideas using the Ride with Me stamp set and Truck Ride Dies and they are SOOOOO cute! In our Ride with Me Collection, you'll get EIGHT step-by-step tutorials...THREE unique card ideas, ONE home décor item (with three different looks!) and FOUR different truck favor ideas...one actually expands the size of the truck! See the details HERE!