It is SOOOOO cold today…all the schools in the area have closed. My studio is in the front of the house and I’m seeing hardly ANY traffic go by from our neighbors! Good day to stay inside!
I just can’t get enough of these critters in the Hey Love stamp set! I used it on my swaps for an Go Diva’s Occasions Swap last month!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Granny Apple Green, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 3-1/2 x 3-1/2 square of All My Love Designer Paper.
- The alligator from Hey Love was stamped with Memento Black Ink towards the top of a 2-1/4 x 3-1/2 Stitched Rectangle cut from Whisper White.
- He is colored with Granny Apple Green, Crumb Cake and Real Red Stampin’ Blends.
- The Stitched Rectangle is layered on 2-1/2 x 3-3/4 piece of Basic Black cardstock.
- Across the front is a 3/4 x 4-1/4 piece of Real Red cardstock, stamped with Hey Valentine in Memento Black.
- A bow was tied from Whisper White Baker’s Twine and added to the Real Red.
Isn’t he just TOO cute? I love it!
We are SO excited that we just had to publish a special release with a NEW collection of tutorials for the Painted Seasons Bundle right away! We have coordinated our tutorials with the Well Said Bundle, but any greetings could be used. There are tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a home décor 3D project. See the details HERE!
Don't you just LOVE the bright and cheery colors and fun images in Stampin' Up!'s How Sweet It Is Suite of products? Our Sweetest Thing Collection uses the entire suite! We have three cards (one a special fold) and a FUN 3D project, that will just BRIGHTEN your day! All are designed by Connie and Mary and exclusive to our subscribers! See all the details HERE!