Stampin’ Up!’s Holiday Home is just one of those stamp sets that I had to have the minute I saw it. I loved how it had different elements for decorating them…kind of like the Cat’s Meow buildings I used to collect (and still have in my basement somewhere!) I also loved the little Santa’s Sleigh and Reindeer and thought it could be used in so many different ways! When I was working on my Flat, Fast and Fabulous Class last week, this idea came to me. I discarded it for the class because it took longer than the requirement for mass producing, but it still was pretty quick to come together!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Pool Party, folded in half.
- A 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Bermuda Bay was added on top.
- Another 3 3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White was added.
- I cut a 2 x 3 1/2 piece of All Is Calm Designer Paper in the snowflake print, and stamped Santa’s sleigh and reindeer with Tuxedo Black Ink on it in the upper left corner. (It does lighten quite a bit stamping it on the DSP.)
- I added it to a 2 1/4 x 3 3/4 piece of Silver Glimmer Paper and placed it on the Whisper White layer.
- I stamped the Holiday Home house with Tuxedo Black on scrap Whisper White and colored it with Crumb Cake, So Saffron and Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Write Markers. The wreath was stamped with Garden Green above the door.
- I stamped the greeting with Tuxedo Black towards the bottom of the Whisper White, then added the House above it with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Isn’t that a fun way to use that set? I really liked how it turned out.
STOCK UP ADHESIVE SALE!!!
this is NOT available at my online store since it is my personal sale
YES!!! Other items may be added to your order!
*MINIMUM PURCHASE OF 12 items…can be ANY combination of adhesives!