I usually don’t show my Stamp Club cards…I try to keep them exclusive to my monthly Stamp Club Members. However, this one was just too cute not to share! I used Holiday Home and a little punch art! Anyone remember the movie “UP”?
I like to send out “just moved” or “moving” cards. This one is lots of fun! One of my members mentioned that she would be making these for her son-in-law who is a realtor! What a great idea!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Basic Gray, folded in half.
- I added a 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Cherry Cobbler.
- On the 3 3/4 x 5 layer of Soft Sky, I stamped the trees along the bottom in Early Espresso Ink. I stamped Happy New Home in Tuxedo Black ink.
- The house was stamped with Tuxedo Black ink on scrap Whisper White and the roof and trim colored with Smoky Slate Ink, the door with Cherry Cobbler and the windows with So Saffron. I used the Framelits to cut it out.
- The balloons were Small Ovals punched from Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Bermuda Bay, Wild Wasabi and Pumpkin Pie cardstock, along with the small heart (Owl Punch) for the bottoms. I added them to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I used the White Chalk Pen to draw the “highlight” on the balloons.
- I punched two clouds with the Cupcake Punch and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals, too.
- Finally, I used the Smoky Slate Marker to draw the strings for the balloons down to the house.
I love how it turned out! Do you like?