Sorry if you got my test message this morning…little gremlins working on my dashboard, hopefully it is all working now!
I made this tag a few weeks ago when we did the Sale-A-Bration blog hop, but decided not to use it and created another one. Still thought I’d show it here since that chick is just TOO cute! I’m deciding if I want to add it to a card, or use it on a gift bag!
Here are the details:
- The base is 3 x 5-1/2 Thick Whisper White and I slid the top into the back of the Scallop Tag Topper, centered it and punched, then trimmed away the excess on the sides.
- A 1 x 2-3/4 piece of Crumb Cake cardstock was torn, sponged with Crumb Cake Ink and added to the bottom of the 2-3/4 x 4-1/2 Lost Lagoon cardstock.
- A 2-1/2 Circle was punched from Soft Sky and tucked under the top of the “ground”.
- Hang in There was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink in the upper left corner.
- The chick from Honeycomb Happiness was stamped with Tuxedo Black on scrap Whisper White and watercolored with So Saffron and Daffodil Delight Markers. The beak and feet were colored with Pumpkin Pie Marker. It was cut out and popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Balloon was stamped first directly on the tag and then on Real Red and the bow on Daffodil Delight with Tuxedo Black Ink, the cut out and added to the front with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- A Rhinestone Jewel is placed on the bow and Clear Wink of Stella added to the balloon.
- Finally, the Pool Party Glitter Ribbon is tied on the top of the Scallop Tag.
So cute…that chick is just one of my favorites!
Set: Honeycomb Happiness
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Crumb Cake
Cardstock: Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Soft Sky, Lost Lagoon, Thick Whisper White, Crumb CakeMarkers: So Saffron, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: 2-1/2 Circle Punch, Scallop Tag Topper Punch, Rhinestones, Clear Wink of Stella
Create with Connie & Mary February Mini Session is NOW OPEN. It’s not too late to join us…and you’ll see all FIVE projects for only $8.95 US!
- Sets we are using for the February session:
- What I Love
- Easter Lamb
- Balloon Celebrations
- Party Wishes
- Playful Pals