Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a box full of yummy looking heart cookies!
I love the From My Heart Suite of products that Stampin’ Up! came out with in the new Occasions catalog! I especially love the metallic red foils in the papers…it also has lots of stripes and dot patterns…my favorites! I used both on this card!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Flirty Flamingo cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstok was added on top.
- A 2-3/4 x 4-3/4 piece of the diagonal stripe in From My Heart Designer Paper is put at an angle in the background.
- On top is a 2-1/4 x 4 piece of the metallic dot pattern in From My Heart DSP, placed at an opposite angle.
- A 3/4 x 4 piece of Bermuda Bay cardstock was added across the front, towards the top.
- The Flirty Flamingo Heart Doily is angled on the front and added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Happy Valentine’s Day heart from Heartfelt Stamp Set was stamped with Bermuda Bay Ink on Whisper White cardstock and punched with the solid heart in the Heart Duo Punch. It is layered on a Real Red cardstock heart, punched with the Scallop Heart Punch, with Stampin’ Dimensionals, then adhered on front.
- Two red From My Heart Faceted Gems were added to the Doily Heart.
Love these colors and the entire suite! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!