Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a box full of yummy looking heart cookies!
I love the From My Heart Suite of products that Stampin’ Up! came out with in the new Occasions catalog! I especially love the metallic red foils in the papers…it also has lots of stripes and dot patterns…my favorites! I used both on this card!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Flirty Flamingo cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstok was added on top.
- A 2-3/4 x 4-3/4 piece of the diagonal stripe in From My Heart Designer Paper is put at an angle in the background.
- On top is a 2-1/4 x 4 piece of the metallic dot pattern in From My Heart DSP, placed at an opposite angle.
- A 3/4 x 4 piece of Bermuda Bay cardstock was added across the front, towards the top.
- The Flirty Flamingo Heart Doily is angled on the front and added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Happy Valentine’s Day heart from Heartfelt Stamp Set was stamped with Bermuda Bay Ink on Whisper White cardstock and punched with the solid heart in the Heart Duo Punch. It is layered on a Real Red cardstock heart, punched with the Scallop Heart Punch, with Stampin’ Dimensionals, then adhered on front.
- Two red From My Heart Faceted Gems were added to the Doily Heart.
Love these colors and the entire suite! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
This Collection of tutorials, using Stampin' Up!'s TIMELESS TROPICAL BUNDLE AND TROPICAL OASIS SUITE of products, has three cards (one a special fun fold!) and a clever 3D tote to fill with your favorite candy or a small gift! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. Your customers will LOVE these fun projects! See more details HERE!
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: RTY9ZMMH