Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is some pretty paper flowers!
I suspected that Mary would probably use the Peaceful Moments Poppies on her card, so I wanted to go in a different directions for mine! I used the Forever Blossoms stamp set and multicolored flowers! I’m always drawn to the trays of mixed color flowers in the spring! I always have a hard time choosing just one or two colors for my flower pots.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 piece of Whisper White cardstock is embossed with the Coastal Weave Embossing Folder and added on top.
- A 1-1/4 x 3 piece of Flirty Flamingo cardstock was added to the background.
- A 3/4 x 5-1/2 strip of Shaded Spruce cardstock was added across the front.
- The flower branch from Forever Blossoms was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then colored with the following Light & Dark Stampin’ Blends: Rococo Rose, Flirty Flamingo, Purple Posy, Mango Melody and Shaded Spruce.
- The flower branch was cut with the Cherry Blossom Dies and added to the front of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Wink of Stella was added to the flowers.
- A piece of yellow Baker’s Twine (FREE SAB) was tied in a bow on the stem and a trio of the Sequins in that package added to the background.
- The greeting was stamped on a 1/2 x 3-1/4 piece of Whisper White and added to the Shaded Spruce layer on the front.
I think I did pretty good with the paper flower inspiration! I really like how it turned out! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV