Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a set of pretty packages!
I knew right away that I wanted to use the Best Dressed tassels, so my card developed from there using mostly designer paper with a tiny bit of stamping! But I scrapped my first look in favor of this one (maybe I’ll show the first one some day! lol!)
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Petal Pink cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake was embossed with the Coastal Weave Embossing Folder.
- A floral print and polka dot print from Best Dressed Designer Paper were cut to 2-1/2 x 3-3/4.
- The Petal Pink Metallic Edge Ribbon was wrapped top to bottom and side to side to look like package ribbon and the “package” added over the floral one with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two Best Dressed Tassels were tied with White Baker’s twine in bow around the ribbon.
- Hello Fabulous from Dressed to Impress stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Petal Pink cardstock and punched with the 1-1/2 Circle, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two Champagne Rhinestones finish it off!
To me it looks like a stack of presents…do you think so? OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Next up from our August-December 2020 Mini Catalog selections is the fun Press On Stamp Set! Who doesn't love coffee, tea or cocoa? Our PRESS ON COLLECTION has three cards (one a really FUN interactive card) and a 3D project sure to jazz up your drink bar, tiered tray or to give away as a gift for a coffee/tea/cocoa addict friend! See more details HERE!
We are excited for our second August-December Catalog Collection for the holidays featuring the fabulous Making a Difference COMING HOME BUNDLE of products! This Collection of SIX card tutorials would make a great World Card Making Day or product class...either in person or online and we've paired it with Itty Bitty Greetings. See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: X4N6GEG4