Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a set of pretty packages!
I knew right away that I wanted to use the Best Dressed tassels, so my card developed from there using mostly designer paper with a tiny bit of stamping! But I scrapped my first look in favor of this one (maybe I’ll show the first one some day! lol!)
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Petal Pink cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake was embossed with the Coastal Weave Embossing Folder.
- A floral print and polka dot print from Best Dressed Designer Paper were cut to 2-1/2 x 3-3/4.
- The Petal Pink Metallic Edge Ribbon was wrapped top to bottom and side to side to look like package ribbon and the “package” added over the floral one with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two Best Dressed Tassels were tied with White Baker’s twine in bow around the ribbon.
- Hello Fabulous from Dressed to Impress stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Petal Pink cardstock and punched with the 1-1/2 Circle, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two Champagne Rhinestones finish it off!
To me it looks like a stack of presents…do you think so? OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6