Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a set of pretty packages!
I knew right away that I wanted to use the Best Dressed tassels, so my card developed from there using mostly designer paper with a tiny bit of stamping! But I scrapped my first look in favor of this one (maybe I’ll show the first one some day! lol!)
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Petal Pink cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake was embossed with the Coastal Weave Embossing Folder.
- A floral print and polka dot print from Best Dressed Designer Paper were cut to 2-1/2 x 3-3/4.
- The Petal Pink Metallic Edge Ribbon was wrapped top to bottom and side to side to look like package ribbon and the “package” added over the floral one with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two Best Dressed Tassels were tied with White Baker’s twine in bow around the ribbon.
- Hello Fabulous from Dressed to Impress stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Petal Pink cardstock and punched with the 1-1/2 Circle, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two Champagne Rhinestones finish it off!
To me it looks like a stack of presents…do you think so? OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Next up in our Christmas Collections we featured the Gnome for the Holidays stamp set with the Heartwarming Hugs Designer Paper for a warm holiday feel! Our GNOME FOR THE HOLIDAY COLLECTION has THREE cards (one a special fold card), and a darling home décor item perfect for a small gift! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s new CURVY CELEBRATIONS SUITE is an early release of the QUITE CURVY STAMP SET AND CURVY DIES that will be in the new January-June 2021 Mini Catalog. We've combined it with the coordinating Christmas stamp set, CURVY CHRISTMAS and CLASSIC CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection of EIGHT card tutorials! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: F6P9Q2NK