Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a set of pretty packages!
I knew right away that I wanted to use the Best Dressed tassels, so my card developed from there using mostly designer paper with a tiny bit of stamping! But I scrapped my first look in favor of this one (maybe I’ll show the first one some day! lol!)
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Petal Pink cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake was embossed with the Coastal Weave Embossing Folder.
- A floral print and polka dot print from Best Dressed Designer Paper were cut to 2-1/2 x 3-3/4.
- The Petal Pink Metallic Edge Ribbon was wrapped top to bottom and side to side to look like package ribbon and the “package” added over the floral one with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two Best Dressed Tassels were tied with White Baker’s twine in bow around the ribbon.
- Hello Fabulous from Dressed to Impress stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Petal Pink cardstock and punched with the 1-1/2 Circle, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two Champagne Rhinestones finish it off!
To me it looks like a stack of presents…do you think so? OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Build your own pumpkin patch with these fun images in the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE! Mix and match the different sized pumpkins, sentiments, leaves and branches, including a little face for jack-o-lanterns and a friendly crow! The unique PICK OF THE PATCH BUILDER PUNCH helps you quickly punch these images from cardstock or designer paper. We featured the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE with the unexpected O HOLY NIGHT DESIGNER PAPER for some awesome night skies and jewel-tone effects! There are step-by-step instructions for THREE card designs (one a special fold) and a fall decor project! See more details here!
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!