Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is some great looking cupcakes for the golfer in your life!
Of course, Stampin’ Up! has the PERFECT stamp set to use for this inspiration challenge…Clubhouse! Think Mary planned it that way when she picked this photo? lol! Anyway, here is what I came up with. I’m so happy to get this golfing set…both my boys play, so it will be perfect for them.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Garden Green cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock was added on top. (I should have embossed with the Argyle Embossing folder, but I forgot and wasn’t going to tear it all apart!)
- A 3 x 4-1/4 piece of the golf ball/tee print from Country Club Designer Paper was added on top.
- A 1/2 x 4 piece of the reverse side plaid was added across the front.
- The Country Club Twine in Poppy Parade was added across the bottom of the DSP and secured in the back of the Crumb Cake layer. Then the layer was added to the front.
- The golf ball/tee was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock and punched with the 2″ Circle Punch. It was colored with Light Poppy Parade, Light Smoky Slate, and Light Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Blends.
- It was layered on the Starburst Circle punched from Night of Navy cardstock. Then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Garden Green Ink on scrap Crumb Cake, then cut with the Golf Club Dies.
- The greeting was stamped again on scrap Whisper White cardstock with Poppy Parade Ink, and the “Greatest Guy” banner hand-cut and placed on the Die piece with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
DId you catch that the circles are to represent the cupcakes? Clever, right? lol! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6