Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is some great looking cupcakes for the golfer in your life!
Of course, Stampin’ Up! has the PERFECT stamp set to use for this inspiration challenge…Clubhouse! Think Mary planned it that way when she picked this photo? lol! Anyway, here is what I came up with. I’m so happy to get this golfing set…both my boys play, so it will be perfect for them.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Garden Green cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock was added on top. (I should have embossed with the Argyle Embossing folder, but I forgot and wasn’t going to tear it all apart!)
- A 3 x 4-1/4 piece of the golf ball/tee print from Country Club Designer Paper was added on top.
- A 1/2 x 4 piece of the reverse side plaid was added across the front.
- The Country Club Twine in Poppy Parade was added across the bottom of the DSP and secured in the back of the Crumb Cake layer. Then the layer was added to the front.
- The golf ball/tee was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock and punched with the 2″ Circle Punch. It was colored with Light Poppy Parade, Light Smoky Slate, and Light Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Blends.
- It was layered on the Starburst Circle punched from Night of Navy cardstock. Then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Garden Green Ink on scrap Crumb Cake, then cut with the Golf Club Dies.
- The greeting was stamped again on scrap Whisper White cardstock with Poppy Parade Ink, and the “Greatest Guy” banner hand-cut and placed on the Die piece with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
DId you catch that the circles are to represent the cupcakes? Clever, right? lol! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Stampin' Up! has outdone themselves with this pretty fall set called Nature's Harvest! It has flowers, leaves, branches and some wonderful greetings and we love the detailed Harvest Dies! For this Collection, we've paired the NATURE'S HARVEST BUNDLE with the coordinating Harvest Meadow Designer Paper for an explosion of muted fall colors and fun designs! You'll get SIX card ideas and TWO easy 3D projects using this gorgeous bundle! That's a total of EIGHT tutorials! See more details here!
Aren't those sheep just the CUTEST? How on earth could you ever resist getting them! We couldn't wait to play with this set and build a card tutorial Collection for you that we know you will love! AND...best of all you can get the stamp set and dies for FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration period! For this Collection, we've paired the COUNTING SHEEP STAMP SET and SHEEP DIES with the Border Basics Dies and Pattern Party Designer Paper for a bright and cheerful look! You'll get SIX card ideas using this fun bundle! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: KWK2ZCM9