Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is some great looking cupcakes for the golfer in your life!
Of course, Stampin’ Up! has the PERFECT stamp set to use for this inspiration challenge…Clubhouse! Think Mary planned it that way when she picked this photo? lol! Anyway, here is what I came up with. I’m so happy to get this golfing set…both my boys play, so it will be perfect for them.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Garden Green cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock was added on top. (I should have embossed with the Argyle Embossing folder, but I forgot and wasn’t going to tear it all apart!)
- A 3 x 4-1/4 piece of the golf ball/tee print from Country Club Designer Paper was added on top.
- A 1/2 x 4 piece of the reverse side plaid was added across the front.
- The Country Club Twine in Poppy Parade was added across the bottom of the DSP and secured in the back of the Crumb Cake layer. Then the layer was added to the front.
- The golf ball/tee was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock and punched with the 2″ Circle Punch. It was colored with Light Poppy Parade, Light Smoky Slate, and Light Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Blends.
- It was layered on the Starburst Circle punched from Night of Navy cardstock. Then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Garden Green Ink on scrap Crumb Cake, then cut with the Golf Club Dies.
- The greeting was stamped again on scrap Whisper White cardstock with Poppy Parade Ink, and the “Greatest Guy” banner hand-cut and placed on the Die piece with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
DId you catch that the circles are to represent the cupcakes? Clever, right? lol! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we've made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!
Next up for us to feature is the LOTS OF HEART Stamp Set and MANY HEARTS Dies! Even with all the hearts, this bundle is more than just a Valentine set! For this Lots of Heart Collection, we've made FOUR cards and TWO small favors, perfect to give someone you love or as a little thank you! We've paired this bundle with the cute and colorful Snail Mail Designer Paper and accessories. See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DFQD4KKC