Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is some delicious looking umbrella cookies!
Of course, my new Under My Umbrella stamp set is perfect for this inspiration challenge! Here’s what I did with it. Doesn’t that look sweet, too?
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 So Saffron cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of So Saffron Gingham from the Subtles Designer Paper Pack was added on top.
- The Stitched So Sweetly rectangle was cut with the die from Whisper White cardstock and stamped with the greeting from Under My Umbrella in Memento Black Ink.
- The umbrella top was stamped on Mint Macaron, So Saffron and Blushing Bride cardstocks and punched with the Umbrella Builder Punch.
- The handles were punched from Soft Suede cardstock.
- All were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Chalk Pen was used to outline the umbrellas with white dots.
- The small flowers were stamped three times with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, then colored with So Saffron, Blushing Bride and Mint Macaron Stampin’ Write Markers. They were added to the tops of the umbrellas with Mini Glue Dots.
- The centers of the flowers have a small Mint Macaron Rhinestone from Holiday Rhinestones (yes! These are still available to order!)
I love the soft colors and how delicate this card looks! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
This Collection of tutorials, using Stampin' Up!'s TIMELESS TROPICAL BUNDLE AND TROPICAL OASIS SUITE of products, has three cards (one a special fun fold!) and a clever 3D tote to fill with your favorite candy or a small gift! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. Your customers will LOVE these fun projects! See more details HERE!
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: RTY9ZMMH