Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is some delicious looking umbrella cookies!
Of course, my new Under My Umbrella stamp set is perfect for this inspiration challenge! Here’s what I did with it. Doesn’t that look sweet, too?
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 So Saffron cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of So Saffron Gingham from the Subtles Designer Paper Pack was added on top.
- The Stitched So Sweetly rectangle was cut with the die from Whisper White cardstock and stamped with the greeting from Under My Umbrella in Memento Black Ink.
- The umbrella top was stamped on Mint Macaron, So Saffron and Blushing Bride cardstocks and punched with the Umbrella Builder Punch.
- The handles were punched from Soft Suede cardstock.
- All were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Chalk Pen was used to outline the umbrellas with white dots.
- The small flowers were stamped three times with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, then colored with So Saffron, Blushing Bride and Mint Macaron Stampin’ Write Markers. They were added to the tops of the umbrellas with Mini Glue Dots.
- The centers of the flowers have a small Mint Macaron Rhinestone from Holiday Rhinestones (yes! These are still available to order!)
I love the soft colors and how delicate this card looks! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM