Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is some delicious looking umbrella cookies!
Of course, my new Under My Umbrella stamp set is perfect for this inspiration challenge! Here’s what I did with it. Doesn’t that look sweet, too?
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 So Saffron cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of So Saffron Gingham from the Subtles Designer Paper Pack was added on top.
- The Stitched So Sweetly rectangle was cut with the die from Whisper White cardstock and stamped with the greeting from Under My Umbrella in Memento Black Ink.
- The umbrella top was stamped on Mint Macaron, So Saffron and Blushing Bride cardstocks and punched with the Umbrella Builder Punch.
- The handles were punched from Soft Suede cardstock.
- All were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Chalk Pen was used to outline the umbrellas with white dots.
- The small flowers were stamped three times with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, then colored with So Saffron, Blushing Bride and Mint Macaron Stampin’ Write Markers. They were added to the tops of the umbrellas with Mini Glue Dots.
- The centers of the flowers have a small Mint Macaron Rhinestone from Holiday Rhinestones (yes! These are still available to order!)
I love the soft colors and how delicate this card looks! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!