Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is some delicious looking umbrella cookies!
Of course, my new Under My Umbrella stamp set is perfect for this inspiration challenge! Here’s what I did with it. Doesn’t that look sweet, too?
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 So Saffron cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of So Saffron Gingham from the Subtles Designer Paper Pack was added on top.
- The Stitched So Sweetly rectangle was cut with the die from Whisper White cardstock and stamped with the greeting from Under My Umbrella in Memento Black Ink.
- The umbrella top was stamped on Mint Macaron, So Saffron and Blushing Bride cardstocks and punched with the Umbrella Builder Punch.
- The handles were punched from Soft Suede cardstock.
- All were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Chalk Pen was used to outline the umbrellas with white dots.
- The small flowers were stamped three times with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, then colored with So Saffron, Blushing Bride and Mint Macaron Stampin’ Write Markers. They were added to the tops of the umbrellas with Mini Glue Dots.
- The centers of the flowers have a small Mint Macaron Rhinestone from Holiday Rhinestones (yes! These are still available to order!)
I love the soft colors and how delicate this card looks! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV