Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is some delicious looking umbrella cookies!
Of course, my new Under My Umbrella stamp set is perfect for this inspiration challenge! Here’s what I did with it. Doesn’t that look sweet, too?
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 So Saffron cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of So Saffron Gingham from the Subtles Designer Paper Pack was added on top.
- The Stitched So Sweetly rectangle was cut with the die from Whisper White cardstock and stamped with the greeting from Under My Umbrella in Memento Black Ink.
- The umbrella top was stamped on Mint Macaron, So Saffron and Blushing Bride cardstocks and punched with the Umbrella Builder Punch.
- The handles were punched from Soft Suede cardstock.
- All were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Chalk Pen was used to outline the umbrellas with white dots.
- The small flowers were stamped three times with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, then colored with So Saffron, Blushing Bride and Mint Macaron Stampin’ Write Markers. They were added to the tops of the umbrellas with Mini Glue Dots.
- The centers of the flowers have a small Mint Macaron Rhinestone from Holiday Rhinestones (yes! These are still available to order!)
I love the soft colors and how delicate this card looks! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We all know that dogs are a person's best friend and Stampin' Up!'s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!
The classically beautiful Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flowers Dies is next up in our collection of tutorials. From buds to blossoms, beautiful floral silhouettes and accent pieces allow you to range from simple to elegant! Six all-occasion greetings will complete the timeless look. Our Cottage Rose Collection has SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flower Dies with the new Abigail Rose Designer Paper and some bright colors in this Collection for a fresh look! See more details HERE!