Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is some delicious looking cookies…too pretty to eat, right?
I pulled out Wild Rose Bundle…one of my favorite flower sets from the Annual Catalog. I really like how stamping the Sahara Sand on Very Vanilla made it look like tone-on-tone white flowers like the cookies!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Mint Macaron cardstock and scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Very Vanilla cardstock was added on top.
- A 1 x 5-1/4 strip of Garden Lane Designer Paper was added to the front.
- The large Wild Rose flower was stamped twice with Sahara Sand Ink on Very Vanilla cardstock and cut with the Wild Rose Dies. The center of one was cut out and added to the full flower with Stampin’ Dimensionals, then to the front with more Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The leaves were stamped off with Mint Macaron Ink and detail stamped full strength with Mint Macaron Ink, then cut with the Dies and adhered under the flower.
- The smaller detailed flowers were cut from Flirty Flamingo cardstock with the dies and the fillers cut from Garden Green cardstock with the dies. Both were added with Monoadhesive Glue.
- The hello greeting from Wild Rose stamp set was stamped with Garden Green Ink.
- The large and small Clear Faceted Gems were added to the centers for a little bling!
OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Stampin' Up! has outdone themselves with this pretty fall set called Nature's Harvest! It has flowers, leaves, branches and some wonderful greetings and we love the detailed Harvest Dies! For this Collection, we've paired the NATURE'S HARVEST BUNDLE with the coordinating Harvest Meadow Designer Paper for an explosion of muted fall colors and fun designs! You'll get SIX card ideas and TWO easy 3D projects using this gorgeous bundle! That's a total of EIGHT tutorials! See more details here!
Aren't those sheep just the CUTEST? How on earth could you ever resist getting them! We couldn't wait to play with this set and build a card tutorial Collection for you that we know you will love! AND...best of all you can get the stamp set and dies for FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration period! For this Collection, we've paired the COUNTING SHEEP STAMP SET and SHEEP DIES with the Border Basics Dies and Pattern Party Designer Paper for a bright and cheerful look! You'll get SIX card ideas using this fun bundle! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: KWK2ZCM9