Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is some delicious looking cookies…too pretty to eat, right?
I pulled out Wild Rose Bundle…one of my favorite flower sets from the Annual Catalog. I really like how stamping the Sahara Sand on Very Vanilla made it look like tone-on-tone white flowers like the cookies!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Mint Macaron cardstock and scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Very Vanilla cardstock was added on top.
- A 1 x 5-1/4 strip of Garden Lane Designer Paper was added to the front.
- The large Wild Rose flower was stamped twice with Sahara Sand Ink on Very Vanilla cardstock and cut with the Wild Rose Dies. The center of one was cut out and added to the full flower with Stampin’ Dimensionals, then to the front with more Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The leaves were stamped off with Mint Macaron Ink and detail stamped full strength with Mint Macaron Ink, then cut with the Dies and adhered under the flower.
- The smaller detailed flowers were cut from Flirty Flamingo cardstock with the dies and the fillers cut from Garden Green cardstock with the dies. Both were added with Monoadhesive Glue.
- The hello greeting from Wild Rose stamp set was stamped with Garden Green Ink.
- The large and small Clear Faceted Gems were added to the centers for a little bling!
OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Love is in Air! Not only on February 14th, but really just about any time of the year. One thing we love about the Forever & Always Stamp Set and Always Dies, is that it isn't just for Valentine's Day! If you look closely, it is perfectly suited for any day...birthdays, anniversaries, or weddings! Our next collection featuring the Love You Always Suite has a little of everything! We've made three cards (one a fun fold), and a decorated gift box that has a couple treats and a surprise inside for someone special! See more details HERE!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: DFQD4KKC