Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is some delicious looking cookies…too pretty to eat, right?
I pulled out Wild Rose Bundle…one of my favorite flower sets from the Annual Catalog. I really like how stamping the Sahara Sand on Very Vanilla made it look like tone-on-tone white flowers like the cookies!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Mint Macaron cardstock and scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Very Vanilla cardstock was added on top.
- A 1 x 5-1/4 strip of Garden Lane Designer Paper was added to the front.
- The large Wild Rose flower was stamped twice with Sahara Sand Ink on Very Vanilla cardstock and cut with the Wild Rose Dies. The center of one was cut out and added to the full flower with Stampin’ Dimensionals, then to the front with more Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The leaves were stamped off with Mint Macaron Ink and detail stamped full strength with Mint Macaron Ink, then cut with the Dies and adhered under the flower.
- The smaller detailed flowers were cut from Flirty Flamingo cardstock with the dies and the fillers cut from Garden Green cardstock with the dies. Both were added with Monoadhesive Glue.
- The hello greeting from Wild Rose stamp set was stamped with Garden Green Ink.
- The large and small Clear Faceted Gems were added to the centers for a little bling!
OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
For our CELEBRATION TIDINGS COLLECTION we've done something other than bag toppers! Our Collection has FOUR cards, a GIFT CARD holder and a fun SWEET TREAT HOLDER for a total of SIX tutorials! These tutorials are easy enough for in-person or online classes! ALL SIX tutorials using the CELEBRATION TIDINGS BUNDLE and Plaid Tidings Designer Paper are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step directions. SEE MORE DETAILS HERE!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF