Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is fun wall hanging! I love all the colors in this!
Again, there is very little stamping on my card…just the greeting, so it would be perfect for a card kit class! Add in the price of a package of Clear & Frosted Droplets so the can use as many as they want on their own card!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- Cut three each of the second from smallest Stitched Shapes Circles from Pacific Point, Bermuda Bay and Highland Heather cardstocks with the Dies.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, start with the center Stitched Shape Circle and add it with a couple Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then space the top and bottom circles from it. Trim. Move onto adding the side circles and trim sides, then trim the top and bottom.
- Stamp the greeting on scrap Whisper White with Pacific Point Ink, cut with the smallest Stitched Shape Square. Add to the bottom center circle with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Add your Clear Epoxy Droplets to each of the circles (that was the hardest part!) so they are spaced out evenly.
Isn’t that a fun card…and looks like the inspiration piece, doesn’t it? Those Stitched Shapes Circles do all the work! I think squares would look great, too! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and "hoot" about! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF