Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is fun wall hanging! I love all the colors in this!
Again, there is very little stamping on my card…just the greeting, so it would be perfect for a card kit class! Add in the price of a package of Clear & Frosted Droplets so the can use as many as they want on their own card!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- Cut three each of the second from smallest Stitched Shapes Circles from Pacific Point, Bermuda Bay and Highland Heather cardstocks with the Dies.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, start with the center Stitched Shape Circle and add it with a couple Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then space the top and bottom circles from it. Trim. Move onto adding the side circles and trim sides, then trim the top and bottom.
- Stamp the greeting on scrap Whisper White with Pacific Point Ink, cut with the smallest Stitched Shape Square. Add to the bottom center circle with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Add your Clear Epoxy Droplets to each of the circles (that was the hardest part!) so they are spaced out evenly.
Isn’t that a fun card…and looks like the inspiration piece, doesn’t it? Those Stitched Shapes Circles do all the work! I think squares would look great, too! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!
The single and multi-leaf images in the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE give you a lot of different looks for your card making, scrapbooking, gift packaging or elegant tags! Use the stamp images alone or combine with the detailed leaf veins, awesome shaped labels, and stand-alone leaf dies! Celebrate the fall season by sharing your creations using the thankful greetings to express joy and gratitude. We featured the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful outdoorsy look! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four card designs and two sweet favor projects! See more details HERE!