Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is fun wall hanging! I love all the colors in this!
Again, there is very little stamping on my card…just the greeting, so it would be perfect for a card kit class! Add in the price of a package of Clear & Frosted Droplets so the can use as many as they want on their own card!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- Cut three each of the second from smallest Stitched Shapes Circles from Pacific Point, Bermuda Bay and Highland Heather cardstocks with the Dies.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, start with the center Stitched Shape Circle and add it with a couple Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then space the top and bottom circles from it. Trim. Move onto adding the side circles and trim sides, then trim the top and bottom.
- Stamp the greeting on scrap Whisper White with Pacific Point Ink, cut with the smallest Stitched Shape Square. Add to the bottom center circle with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Add your Clear Epoxy Droplets to each of the circles (that was the hardest part!) so they are spaced out evenly.
Isn’t that a fun card…and looks like the inspiration piece, doesn’t it? Those Stitched Shapes Circles do all the work! I think squares would look great, too! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Make someone HAPPY by sharing one of the projects from our next Collection using the RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS STAMP SET and BRILLIANT RAINBOW DIES! Use the stamps and/or dies to create rainbows in your favorite colors! Mix and match the hearts, raindrops, clouds and texture images with the greetings! We've combined this RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS Bundle with the SUNSHINE & RAINBOWS Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS COLLECTION has SIX projects - FOUR step-by-step card tutorials AND two 3D treat favors that will be perfect to share! See more details HERE!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!