Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is fun wall hanging! I love all the colors in this!
Again, there is very little stamping on my card…just the greeting, so it would be perfect for a card kit class! Add in the price of a package of Clear & Frosted Droplets so the can use as many as they want on their own card!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- Cut three each of the second from smallest Stitched Shapes Circles from Pacific Point, Bermuda Bay and Highland Heather cardstocks with the Dies.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, start with the center Stitched Shape Circle and add it with a couple Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then space the top and bottom circles from it. Trim. Move onto adding the side circles and trim sides, then trim the top and bottom.
- Stamp the greeting on scrap Whisper White with Pacific Point Ink, cut with the smallest Stitched Shape Square. Add to the bottom center circle with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Add your Clear Epoxy Droplets to each of the circles (that was the hardest part!) so they are spaced out evenly.
Isn’t that a fun card…and looks like the inspiration piece, doesn’t it? Those Stitched Shapes Circles do all the work! I think squares would look great, too! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: 4N99JVCA
Build your own pumpkin patch with these fun images in the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE! Mix and match the different sized pumpkins, sentiments, leaves and branches, including a little face for jack-o-lanterns and a friendly crow! The unique PICK OF THE PATCH BUILDER PUNCH helps you quickly punch these images from cardstock or designer paper. We featured the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE with the unexpected O HOLY NIGHT DESIGNER PAPER for some awesome night skies and jewel-tone effects! There are step-by-step instructions for THREE card designs (one a special fold) and a fall decor project! See more details here!
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!