Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a row of mason jars filled with flowers!
Of course, Jar of Flowers Bundle immediately came to mind to use. I had a little trouble with the colors, but otherwise I think it came out pretty close to the photo! What do you think?
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded to form the base card.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Seaside Spray cardstock was added on top.
- A 1 x 5-1/4 strip of In Good Taste DSP was added across the bottom.
- The jar from Jar of Flowers was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Merry Merlot, Flirty Flamingo and Whisper White cardstock. The Whisper White was colored around the edges with the Light Seaside Spray Stampin’ Blends. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The rose bouquet from Jar of Flowers was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White twice, the colored with Rococo Rose Combo, Flirty Flamingo Combo, Light Cherry Cobbler, Petal Pink Combo, Old Olive Combo, Dark So Saffron and Light Seaside Spray Stampin’ Blends. Both bouquets were cut out by hand, and one was divided in half. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A double strand of Linen Thread was tied in a bow and added to the center jar under the bouquet.
- Wink of Stella was added to the jars and flowers.
- Celebrate from Many Mates stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Seaside Spray cardstock, then cut with the Stitched So Sweetly Die.
Lots of coloring on this one…but sometimes that is really relaxing! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Stampin' Up! has outdone themselves with this pretty fall set called Nature's Harvest! It has flowers, leaves, branches and some wonderful greetings and we love the detailed Harvest Dies! For this Collection, we've paired the NATURE'S HARVEST BUNDLE with the coordinating Harvest Meadow Designer Paper for an explosion of muted fall colors and fun designs! You'll get SIX card ideas and TWO easy 3D projects using this gorgeous bundle! That's a total of EIGHT tutorials! See more details here!
Aren't those sheep just the CUTEST? How on earth could you ever resist getting them! We couldn't wait to play with this set and build a card tutorial Collection for you that we know you will love! AND...best of all you can get the stamp set and dies for FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration period! For this Collection, we've paired the COUNTING SHEEP STAMP SET and SHEEP DIES with the Border Basics Dies and Pattern Party Designer Paper for a bright and cheerful look! You'll get SIX card ideas using this fun bundle! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: KWK2ZCM9