Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a row of mason jars filled with flowers!
Of course, Jar of Flowers Bundle immediately came to mind to use. I had a little trouble with the colors, but otherwise I think it came out pretty close to the photo! What do you think?
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded to form the base card.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Seaside Spray cardstock was added on top.
- A 1 x 5-1/4 strip of In Good Taste DSP was added across the bottom.
- The jar from Jar of Flowers was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Merry Merlot, Flirty Flamingo and Whisper White cardstock. The Whisper White was colored around the edges with the Light Seaside Spray Stampin’ Blends. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The rose bouquet from Jar of Flowers was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White twice, the colored with Rococo Rose Combo, Flirty Flamingo Combo, Light Cherry Cobbler, Petal Pink Combo, Old Olive Combo, Dark So Saffron and Light Seaside Spray Stampin’ Blends. Both bouquets were cut out by hand, and one was divided in half. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A double strand of Linen Thread was tied in a bow and added to the center jar under the bouquet.
- Wink of Stella was added to the jars and flowers.
- Celebrate from Many Mates stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Seaside Spray cardstock, then cut with the Stitched So Sweetly Die.
Lots of coloring on this one…but sometimes that is really relaxing! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6