Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a row of mason jars filled with flowers!
Of course, Jar of Flowers Bundle immediately came to mind to use. I had a little trouble with the colors, but otherwise I think it came out pretty close to the photo! What do you think?
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded to form the base card.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Seaside Spray cardstock was added on top.
- A 1 x 5-1/4 strip of In Good Taste DSP was added across the bottom.
- The jar from Jar of Flowers was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Merry Merlot, Flirty Flamingo and Whisper White cardstock. The Whisper White was colored around the edges with the Light Seaside Spray Stampin’ Blends. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The rose bouquet from Jar of Flowers was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White twice, the colored with Rococo Rose Combo, Flirty Flamingo Combo, Light Cherry Cobbler, Petal Pink Combo, Old Olive Combo, Dark So Saffron and Light Seaside Spray Stampin’ Blends. Both bouquets were cut out by hand, and one was divided in half. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A double strand of Linen Thread was tied in a bow and added to the center jar under the bouquet.
- Wink of Stella was added to the jars and flowers.
- Celebrate from Many Mates stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Seaside Spray cardstock, then cut with the Stitched So Sweetly Die.
Lots of coloring on this one…but sometimes that is really relaxing! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we've made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DFQD4KKC