Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a beautiful floral print.
Blue flowers! I love making blue flowers, even though there aren’t a whole lot of varieties shown in nature. But, we can pretend, right? I actually would love a bouquet of flowers in these colors!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Misty Moonlight cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded to form the base card.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pool Party was embossed with the Tasteful Texture Embossing Folder.
- A 2-3/4 x 4 piece of Playing with Patterns Designer Paper was added across the center.
- The Stitched So Sweetly scallop rectangle was cut from Whisper White cardstock and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The jar was stamped with Memento Black Ink and the water with Pool Party Ink. The stems were stamped with Old Olive Ink and colored with Light Old Olive Stampin’ Blends. It was punched out with the Jar Builder Punch and put on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flower bouquet was stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Pool Party Combo, Bermuda Bay Combo, Old Olive Combo, Seaside Spray Combo. It was hand-cut and some Wink of Stella applied to the petals. It was popped up on the rectangle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Misty Moonlight Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Stitched So Sweetly Die. It was colored with Dark Pool Party and Dark Seaside Spray Blends then added to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two Misty Moonlight In Color Enamel Dots were added to the greeting.
So do you love this non-traditional flower color as much as I do? OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary! She has some blue flowers, too!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM