Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a beautiful floral print.
Blue flowers! I love making blue flowers, even though there aren’t a whole lot of varieties shown in nature. But, we can pretend, right? I actually would love a bouquet of flowers in these colors!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Misty Moonlight cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded to form the base card.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pool Party was embossed with the Tasteful Texture Embossing Folder.
- A 2-3/4 x 4 piece of Playing with Patterns Designer Paper was added across the center.
- The Stitched So Sweetly scallop rectangle was cut from Whisper White cardstock and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The jar was stamped with Memento Black Ink and the water with Pool Party Ink. The stems were stamped with Old Olive Ink and colored with Light Old Olive Stampin’ Blends. It was punched out with the Jar Builder Punch and put on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flower bouquet was stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Pool Party Combo, Bermuda Bay Combo, Old Olive Combo, Seaside Spray Combo. It was hand-cut and some Wink of Stella applied to the petals. It was popped up on the rectangle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Misty Moonlight Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Stitched So Sweetly Die. It was colored with Dark Pool Party and Dark Seaside Spray Blends then added to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two Misty Moonlight In Color Enamel Dots were added to the greeting.
So do you love this non-traditional flower color as much as I do? OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary! She has some blue flowers, too!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV