Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a beautiful floral print.
Blue flowers! I love making blue flowers, even though there aren’t a whole lot of varieties shown in nature. But, we can pretend, right? I actually would love a bouquet of flowers in these colors!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Misty Moonlight cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded to form the base card.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pool Party was embossed with the Tasteful Texture Embossing Folder.
- A 2-3/4 x 4 piece of Playing with Patterns Designer Paper was added across the center.
- The Stitched So Sweetly scallop rectangle was cut from Whisper White cardstock and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The jar was stamped with Memento Black Ink and the water with Pool Party Ink. The stems were stamped with Old Olive Ink and colored with Light Old Olive Stampin’ Blends. It was punched out with the Jar Builder Punch and put on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flower bouquet was stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Pool Party Combo, Bermuda Bay Combo, Old Olive Combo, Seaside Spray Combo. It was hand-cut and some Wink of Stella applied to the petals. It was popped up on the rectangle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Misty Moonlight Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Stitched So Sweetly Die. It was colored with Dark Pool Party and Dark Seaside Spray Blends then added to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two Misty Moonlight In Color Enamel Dots were added to the greeting.
So do you love this non-traditional flower color as much as I do? OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary! She has some blue flowers, too!
We all know that dogs are a person's best friend and Stampin' Up!'s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!
The classically beautiful Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flowers Dies is next up in our collection of tutorials. From buds to blossoms, beautiful floral silhouettes and accent pieces allow you to range from simple to elegant! Six all-occasion greetings will complete the timeless look. Our Cottage Rose Collection has SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flower Dies with the new Abigail Rose Designer Paper and some bright colors in this Collection for a fresh look! See more details HERE!