Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a beautiful floral print.
Blue flowers! I love making blue flowers, even though there aren’t a whole lot of varieties shown in nature. But, we can pretend, right? I actually would love a bouquet of flowers in these colors!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Misty Moonlight cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded to form the base card.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pool Party was embossed with the Tasteful Texture Embossing Folder.
- A 2-3/4 x 4 piece of Playing with Patterns Designer Paper was added across the center.
- The Stitched So Sweetly scallop rectangle was cut from Whisper White cardstock and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The jar was stamped with Memento Black Ink and the water with Pool Party Ink. The stems were stamped with Old Olive Ink and colored with Light Old Olive Stampin’ Blends. It was punched out with the Jar Builder Punch and put on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flower bouquet was stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Pool Party Combo, Bermuda Bay Combo, Old Olive Combo, Seaside Spray Combo. It was hand-cut and some Wink of Stella applied to the petals. It was popped up on the rectangle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Misty Moonlight Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Stitched So Sweetly Die. It was colored with Dark Pool Party and Dark Seaside Spray Blends then added to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two Misty Moonlight In Color Enamel Dots were added to the greeting.
So do you love this non-traditional flower color as much as I do? OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary! She has some blue flowers, too!
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin' Up!'s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We've used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR