Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a beautiful floral print.
Blue flowers! I love making blue flowers, even though there aren’t a whole lot of varieties shown in nature. But, we can pretend, right? I actually would love a bouquet of flowers in these colors!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Misty Moonlight cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded to form the base card.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pool Party was embossed with the Tasteful Texture Embossing Folder.
- A 2-3/4 x 4 piece of Playing with Patterns Designer Paper was added across the center.
- The Stitched So Sweetly scallop rectangle was cut from Whisper White cardstock and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The jar was stamped with Memento Black Ink and the water with Pool Party Ink. The stems were stamped with Old Olive Ink and colored with Light Old Olive Stampin’ Blends. It was punched out with the Jar Builder Punch and put on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flower bouquet was stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Pool Party Combo, Bermuda Bay Combo, Old Olive Combo, Seaside Spray Combo. It was hand-cut and some Wink of Stella applied to the petals. It was popped up on the rectangle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Misty Moonlight Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Stitched So Sweetly Die. It was colored with Dark Pool Party and Dark Seaside Spray Blends then added to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two Misty Moonlight In Color Enamel Dots were added to the greeting.
So do you love this non-traditional flower color as much as I do? OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary! She has some blue flowers, too!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: TAEZDWPA