Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a beautiful fall decorated frame.
One of the reasons I purchased the Banner Year stamp set was just for the Happy fall, y’all! greeting! I love it! So, I knew it was perfect for this inspiration challenge! My next challenge was finding the twiggy looking branches to decorate the frame. I think using In The Woods Dies worked great, don’t you?
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded to form the base card.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 piece of wood grain print from In Good Taste DSP was layered on a 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 piece of Early Espresso cardstock, then adhered on top.
- The frame was created with using two sizes of the Stitched Rectangle Dies cut from Seaside Spray cardstock, then sponging around the edges to distress the look a little. It was added on an angle to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The “trees” from the In The Woods Dies were cut from Melon Mango and Early Espresso cardstock, the leaves from Soft Sea Foam, then sponged with Early Espresso Ink to age them. They were adhered to the edge of the frame.
- The Seaside Spray Scallop Linen Ribbon was tied in a knot and added to the branches with Mini Glue Dots.
- Happy Fall y’all! and two acorns were stamped with Early Espresso Ink on a 1/2 x 4 piece of Whisper White. The acorns were hand cut and the banner cut at an angle, then tucked under the branches with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. The acorns were added under the ribbon with Mini Glue Dots.
I love this card…I was REALLY excited how it turned out! I thought Mary and my cards would be too similar using the same inspiration piece, but they really turned out totally different! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: FFQJYT32
Create some winter magic with Stampin' Up!'s MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE! The delicate sprigs, berries and foliage combined with fine-line greetings promote winter's subtle beauty. Add a birthday, anniversary or get well greeting instead for an extra special message to warm up the cold weather months. Our MAGICAL MEADOW CARD COLLECTION features the MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE with the WINTER MEADOW DESIGNER PAPER. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX cards in this Collection! See more details HERE!
Celebrating a holly, jolly Christmas or any festive occasion is SO easy using Stampin' Up!'s MERRY & BRIGHT STAMP SET & DIES! Mix and match the word block greetings and use the two different types of lights for bright and colorful fun and instant cheer on your paper projects. Our MERRY & BRIGHT COLLECTION features the MERRY & BRIGHT BUNDLE with the MERRY BOLD & BRIGHT DESIGNER PAPER to make quick cards or decorations for any type of party. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX projects...four card designs AND two gift card holder ideas! See more details HERE!
Winter trees to Christmas scenes, our MERRIEST TREES COLLECTION has you covered! With multiple sizes of trees, presents, ornaments and stars that double as snowflakes, you won't run out of creative options using this set! We featured the MERRIEST TREES STAMP SET AND DIES with the A WALK IN THE FOREST DESIGNER PAPER to share the love of Christmas and the entire winter season. There are step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special project to use yourself, sell at craft fairs, or give away as a gift during the holidays! See more details HERE!