Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Ohhh, we have a spooky inspiration pillow for you this week!
Hallows Night Magic
I love the simple, muted color scheme of this people and tried to recreate it with my card using Hallows Night Magic Bundle.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Misty Moonlight cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 3 x 5-1/4 piece of In Colors Misty Moonlight Designer Paper was add on the left side.
- A 1/2 x 5-1/2 strip of Black Glitter Paper was added on top.
- The large label in the Halloween Magic Dies is cut from Misty Moonlight cardstock, then embossed with the Cobwebs Embossing Folder. Some Metallic Mesh Ribbon was folded in half behind it. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Trick or Treat was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock and added to the top of the label.
- The moon is punched with the 2″ Circle Punch from Whisper White cardstock, then lightly sponged with Soft Sea Foam ink to give it a spooky feel. It is popped up on the label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The bat from Hallows Night Magic is stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the Halloween Magic Dies. It is popped up on the moon with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A couple Iridescent Pearls were placed above the greeting.
This card really sparkles and shimmers with the glitter paper, the metallic mesh and the pearls! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and "hoot" about! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF