Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Ohhh, we have a spooky inspiration pillow for you this week!
Hallows Night Magic
I love the simple, muted color scheme of this people and tried to recreate it with my card using Hallows Night Magic Bundle.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Misty Moonlight cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 3 x 5-1/4 piece of In Colors Misty Moonlight Designer Paper was add on the left side.
- A 1/2 x 5-1/2 strip of Black Glitter Paper was added on top.
- The large label in the Halloween Magic Dies is cut from Misty Moonlight cardstock, then embossed with the Cobwebs Embossing Folder. Some Metallic Mesh Ribbon was folded in half behind it. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Trick or Treat was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock and added to the top of the label.
- The moon is punched with the 2″ Circle Punch from Whisper White cardstock, then lightly sponged with Soft Sea Foam ink to give it a spooky feel. It is popped up on the label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The bat from Hallows Night Magic is stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the Halloween Magic Dies. It is popped up on the moon with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A couple Iridescent Pearls were placed above the greeting.
This card really sparkles and shimmers with the glitter paper, the metallic mesh and the pearls! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Our next online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the beautiful ARTISTICALLY INKED COLLECTION! Oh my word...have you seen this suite? The artistic images in this set give a unique watercolor look to backgrounds, flowers and leaves! And the metallic gold in the DSP is a perfect touch of bling! We've used ARTISTICALLY INKED STAMP SET, ARTISTIC DIES with the coordinating EXPRESSIONS IN INK DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a keepsake 3D project tutorial you will love! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR