Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Isn’t this a pretty centerpiece? I love the colors! I wish we had a shade of pink like this…ours are definitely more coral. Remember Pretty in Pink?
Of course…what other set would I use for this Monday Inspiration Challenge? It has to be the Poinsettia Petals Bundle! This set is GORGEOUS…I love the embossed petals and leaves the most, so that is what I used. I made a full poinsettia by using two of the small and two of the medium sized poinsettia petals. The Brushed Copper embossed leaves and Brushed Gold sprigs really make it pop! In addition, a little Champagne Mist Shimmer adds a little sparkle to the poinsettia petals and background edge!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Flirty Flamingo cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Soft Suede cardstock was added on top.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White cardstock was sponged around the edges with Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint.
- A 2 x 5 piece of Poinsettia Place Designer Paper was added across the front.
- Two small poinsettias and two medium poinsettias were embossed/cut from Flirty Flamingo cardstock with the Poinsettia Dies and Flirty Flamingo Ink was sponged in the centers.
- Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint was sponged on each of the petals and they were adhered together and the petals curled. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two of the sprigs were cut from Brushed Gold Paper and three leaves were embossed/cut from Brushed Bronze Paper. They were tucked under the flower and adhered.
- Happy Holidays from Poinsettia Petals stamp set was stamped with Soft Suede Ink.
- The Beaded Pearl center was colored with the Bronze Stampin’ Blends Marker to change the silver to a Bronze color. It was adhered in the center with Tombow Multipurpose Glue.
This card is SOOOOO shimmery and pretty in real life! I love it! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we've made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DFQD4KKC