Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Isn’t this a pretty centerpiece? I love the colors! I wish we had a shade of pink like this…ours are definitely more coral. Remember Pretty in Pink?
Of course…what other set would I use for this Monday Inspiration Challenge? It has to be the Poinsettia Petals Bundle! This set is GORGEOUS…I love the embossed petals and leaves the most, so that is what I used. I made a full poinsettia by using two of the small and two of the medium sized poinsettia petals. The Brushed Copper embossed leaves and Brushed Gold sprigs really make it pop! In addition, a little Champagne Mist Shimmer adds a little sparkle to the poinsettia petals and background edge!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Flirty Flamingo cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Soft Suede cardstock was added on top.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White cardstock was sponged around the edges with Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint.
- A 2 x 5 piece of Poinsettia Place Designer Paper was added across the front.
- Two small poinsettias and two medium poinsettias were embossed/cut from Flirty Flamingo cardstock with the Poinsettia Dies and Flirty Flamingo Ink was sponged in the centers.
- Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint was sponged on each of the petals and they were adhered together and the petals curled. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two of the sprigs were cut from Brushed Gold Paper and three leaves were embossed/cut from Brushed Bronze Paper. They were tucked under the flower and adhered.
- Happy Holidays from Poinsettia Petals stamp set was stamped with Soft Suede Ink.
- The Beaded Pearl center was colored with the Bronze Stampin’ Blends Marker to change the silver to a Bronze color. It was adhered in the center with Tombow Multipurpose Glue.
This card is SOOOOO shimmery and pretty in real life! I love it! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6