Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Isn’t this a pretty centerpiece? I love the colors! I wish we had a shade of pink like this…ours are definitely more coral. Remember Pretty in Pink?
Of course…what other set would I use for this Monday Inspiration Challenge? It has to be the Poinsettia Petals Bundle! This set is GORGEOUS…I love the embossed petals and leaves the most, so that is what I used. I made a full poinsettia by using two of the small and two of the medium sized poinsettia petals. The Brushed Copper embossed leaves and Brushed Gold sprigs really make it pop! In addition, a little Champagne Mist Shimmer adds a little sparkle to the poinsettia petals and background edge!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Flirty Flamingo cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Soft Suede cardstock was added on top.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White cardstock was sponged around the edges with Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint.
- A 2 x 5 piece of Poinsettia Place Designer Paper was added across the front.
- Two small poinsettias and two medium poinsettias were embossed/cut from Flirty Flamingo cardstock with the Poinsettia Dies and Flirty Flamingo Ink was sponged in the centers.
- Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint was sponged on each of the petals and they were adhered together and the petals curled. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two of the sprigs were cut from Brushed Gold Paper and three leaves were embossed/cut from Brushed Bronze Paper. They were tucked under the flower and adhered.
- Happy Holidays from Poinsettia Petals stamp set was stamped with Soft Suede Ink.
- The Beaded Pearl center was colored with the Bronze Stampin’ Blends Marker to change the silver to a Bronze color. It was adhered in the center with Tombow Multipurpose Glue.
This card is SOOOOO shimmery and pretty in real life! I love it! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We fell in LOVE with the Season's Blessings Bundle (especially the baskets!) and couldn't wait to do a set of SEASONAL cards with it! In this Collection, you'll get EIGHT card ideas...two for each season...spring, summer, fall and winter! You'll be ready to go for ANY occasion! We've paired the SEASONAL BLESSINGS STAMP SET and SEASONAL BASKET DIES with TIDINGS OF CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER. See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s IN SYMMETRY PUNCH BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog has a sweet retro feel with several flower shapes, stems and greetings that you can mix and match to create even more fun and flirty flowers. Add in the fun matching designer paper and you have a winner! We've used the IN SYMMETRY STAMP SET and SYMMETRICAL STEMS BORDER PUNCH with the coordinating SWEET SYMMETRY DESIGNER PAPER in this cards-only Collection! You'll get SIX unique card tutorials featuring these fun products! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: PHW7X7A6