Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Isn’t this a pretty centerpiece? I love the colors! I wish we had a shade of pink like this…ours are definitely more coral. Remember Pretty in Pink?
Of course…what other set would I use for this Monday Inspiration Challenge? It has to be the Poinsettia Petals Bundle! This set is GORGEOUS…I love the embossed petals and leaves the most, so that is what I used. I made a full poinsettia by using two of the small and two of the medium sized poinsettia petals. The Brushed Copper embossed leaves and Brushed Gold sprigs really make it pop! In addition, a little Champagne Mist Shimmer adds a little sparkle to the poinsettia petals and background edge!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Flirty Flamingo cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Soft Suede cardstock was added on top.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White cardstock was sponged around the edges with Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint.
- A 2 x 5 piece of Poinsettia Place Designer Paper was added across the front.
- Two small poinsettias and two medium poinsettias were embossed/cut from Flirty Flamingo cardstock with the Poinsettia Dies and Flirty Flamingo Ink was sponged in the centers.
- Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint was sponged on each of the petals and they were adhered together and the petals curled. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two of the sprigs were cut from Brushed Gold Paper and three leaves were embossed/cut from Brushed Bronze Paper. They were tucked under the flower and adhered.
- Happy Holidays from Poinsettia Petals stamp set was stamped with Soft Suede Ink.
- The Beaded Pearl center was colored with the Bronze Stampin’ Blends Marker to change the silver to a Bronze color. It was adhered in the center with Tombow Multipurpose Glue.
This card is SOOOOO shimmery and pretty in real life! I love it! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!