Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Isn’t this a pretty centerpiece? I love the colors! I wish we had a shade of pink like this…ours are definitely more coral. Remember Pretty in Pink?
Of course…what other set would I use for this Monday Inspiration Challenge? It has to be the Poinsettia Petals Bundle! This set is GORGEOUS…I love the embossed petals and leaves the most, so that is what I used. I made a full poinsettia by using two of the small and two of the medium sized poinsettia petals. The Brushed Copper embossed leaves and Brushed Gold sprigs really make it pop! In addition, a little Champagne Mist Shimmer adds a little sparkle to the poinsettia petals and background edge!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Flirty Flamingo cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Soft Suede cardstock was added on top.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White cardstock was sponged around the edges with Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint.
- A 2 x 5 piece of Poinsettia Place Designer Paper was added across the front.
- Two small poinsettias and two medium poinsettias were embossed/cut from Flirty Flamingo cardstock with the Poinsettia Dies and Flirty Flamingo Ink was sponged in the centers.
- Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint was sponged on each of the petals and they were adhered together and the petals curled. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two of the sprigs were cut from Brushed Gold Paper and three leaves were embossed/cut from Brushed Bronze Paper. They were tucked under the flower and adhered.
- Happy Holidays from Poinsettia Petals stamp set was stamped with Soft Suede Ink.
- The Beaded Pearl center was colored with the Bronze Stampin’ Blends Marker to change the silver to a Bronze color. It was adhered in the center with Tombow Multipurpose Glue.
This card is SOOOOO shimmery and pretty in real life! I love it! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: GWQPRERQ
Make someone their favorite beverage card or project by personalizing it using Stampin' Up!'s LATTE LOVE BUNDLE! This bundle is available now for demonstrators to preorder and to customers beginning March 1st as part of the new Online Exclusives offering! The hot chocolate and coffee art images are sure to bring a smile to their face. Plus, you can easily express your gratitude with the heartfelt sentiments. Combine the fun coffee mug, beans, spatters and coffee ring images with the French Press and Coffee Pot LATTE LOVE DIES in your choice of colors! We've added the coordinating A LATTE LOVE DESIGNER PAPER for even more fun iconic beverage-themed ideas! Our Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO gift certificate ideas! See more details here!
Stampin' Up!'s PLANTED PARADISE STAMP SET is lots of fun to mix and match and will take your love of plants to the next level! Combine the leaves, foliage and pots for an organic vibe to your projects that just might improve your mood and reduce your stress...and relax the recipient, too! This PLANTED PARADISE CARD COLLECTION is also a little different! We have gone all out on the INSIDE of each card to coordinate with the outside! (Tip: Since the finished inside COULD be used as an outside card idea, we are actually giving you 12 card design ideas...what a bargain!) We've added the PERENNIAL POSTAGE STAMP SET AND DIES to give you a variety of greetings and basic background shapes for these inside/outside cards! The POETIC EXPRESSIONS DESIGNER PAPER we used provides a soothing, muted look, too! See more details here!
Lift up a special someone's spirits using Stampin' Up!'s HOT AIR BALLOON BUNDLE by combining hot air balloon designs in various colors and the greetings to show birthday wishes, encouragement and support! Personalize your stamped papercraft balloons with HOT AIR BALLOON DIES that feature quilted elements, balloon baskets, hearts, banner, pennants and more! Our HOT AIR BALLOON COLLECTION also features the LIGHTER THAN AIR DESIGNER PAPER with soft vibrant colors. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for THREE cards (one a special fold) and a useful gift packaging holder, too! See more details HERE!